What's everyone's view on the Covid Vaccine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your vaccinated, you'll be fine, right? As vaccines will prevent the spread, right?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .... dumbass!
The vaccines protect YOU, they don't protect those around you. So, if you've had the vaccines, you STILL need to follow CDC protocals and wear a mask & social distancing when CDC recommend it as EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE VACCINED you can still be a CARRIER for those NOT vaccined.
Damn, I can't write that any more simple than it is already. Can you not patch 2 action clauses together to create a FULL POINT?
Masks & social distancing helps avoid the "air borne" portion of the disease ... you speak, you sneeze, you cough, you laugh, you say STUPID ******* .... all that can carry the covid-19 IN THE FUCKING AIR. JESUS how much more simple can this be made?

Each time the virus MUTATES it changes the formula ... sometimes to the point where the current vaccines don't work AS EFFECTIVELY and requires another testing stage to develop a vaccine more effective.
EVENTUALLY, if we can't get rid of the virus because of all the dumbass's running around without masks, ect .... covid could mutate to something we can't find a cure FAST ENOUGH and it spreads into the population and kills a whole hell of a lot more people than have currently died.

THAT IS THE REASON EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET ON BOARD AND FOLLOW PROTOCALS .... damn!

Last edited:
MacNfries is in a cult
... and YOU HAVE YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS!
You come to this website, make one sarcastic post in 3 frik'n YEARS as a member ... and add NOTHING to the forum with the one post you make.
That attached article has documented footnotes that prove every point the writer made .,.. every one of them. It documents the condiditon of the economy when Trump left office. Unlike the fantasy bullshit ReTardlicans keep saying Trump left us ... and with no documentation, I might add.
And what did you GIVE BACK to the group to refute the article ... baseless sarcasm ... 'cause that's ALL YOU HAVE...BS.
SO .... go FUCK YOURSELF, dipshit.

Last edited:
... and YOU HAVE YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS!
You come to this website, make one sarcastic post in 3 frik'n YEARS as a member ... and add NOTHING to the forum with the one post you make.
That attached article has documented footnotes that prove every point the writer made .,.. every one of them. It documents the condiditon of the economy when Trump left office. Unlike the fantasy bullshit ReTardlicans keep saying Trump left us ... and with no documentation, I might add.
And what did you GIVE BACK to the group to refute the article ... baseless sarcasm ... 'cause that's ALL YOU HAVE...BS.
SO .... go FUCK YOURSELF, dipshit.
one heckuva eloquent and well thought out rebuttal...crazy how more posters arent convinced to join your cult with such brilliant arguments from your posts that simply rely on emotional hair fires, psychological fragilitiy, and a basic ignorance for how to be an informed adult.

you might want to learn some basic science so that your misinformed tirade on how vaccination works can come across as less cult-y.
how to be an informed adult.
wow, starting to get impressed ... you've been here since Oct 7, 2019 and posted 3 times now, all in 2 days ... all sarcastic BS.

Why don't you "enlighten us", buttface!

Gee the Biden administration sure is open with the public about Covid vaccine safety. They only want to take 55 YEARS to respond to a Freedom of Information Act request for documentation on the topic. Wonder why so many of the public have their doubts...:unsure:

Note: I'm not personally anti-vaccine....whole family here is fully vaccinated for Covid. Just pointing out this kind of myopic governance just adds fuel to the anti-vax fire.

Virus was made in a lab, the vaccine has not really slowed the cases because that is what the virus was designed to do

My large fortune 500 company mandated the vaccine so I resigned and took a job at a company with a 50k increase, win.

I do have the vaccine for employment reasons but support everyone's right to do what they want. Mandates are for dictators not free democracies.

A classmates 25 y/o ******* is close to dying from that so called vaccine. I know of a lot of other that have already died, or have permanent damage from it. Yet brain dead libs like hamNcheese keep pushing it as safe. The $5 cure is safe for the virus with a 99.97% survival rate, but big pharma doesn't get rich off $5 cures, and corrupt politicians don't get the back pocket money. Very few politicians such as Trump, came out with less than they went in with, but how do these other assholes become millionaires in office??

Don't worry tacosNbeans, elections are getting decertified shortly. Get ready to cry about the mean tweets again!!

God Bless Kyle!!

I have no outrage other than the fact you show NO RESPECT for society ... you're ONE PERSON, if you don't want to take the shots, don't take the shots, but you have NO RIGHT to go out in public and passively infect others ... no right at all. If you can't follow CDC protocols, quarantine yourself. My responses to you are NOT political, regardless of how badly you wish other dimwits here to think it is. Its SCIENCE based and MEDICALLY based FACTS. If you're going out in public unvacinated, unmasked, not practicing social distancing, you're simply a terrorist in my opinion. You see, EACH TIME the virus flares UP again, it MUTATES ... creating a new variant of itself which might or MIGHT NOT respond to the existing vaccines & protocols CDC established. Each time the virus MUTATES there is that chance that the mutation will not be easily or quickly resolved to avoid starting another flare up that kills thousands before it is resolved.
WHY IS THAT SO FUCKING DIFFICULT FOR YOU PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND? DO YOU SIMPLY NOT CARE ABOUT OTHERS AROUND YOU?
The term "liberal mystifies me. I would assume liberals would be tolerant and they most definitely are not. Facts medical or otherwise especially during the pandemic is open to a good deal of interpretation. I have seen many of the liberal pundits that have proclaimed the necessity masks, people like Obama, Fauci, Biden, Pelosi and others appearing in public setting sans mask. There has been so much conflict of information and a lack of any real leadership through this crisis I am not surprised that people reject vaccination. For the record I got both shots early this year and the booster as soon as it was available. I wouldn't mind getting the Delta variant because I am vaccinated and my overall health is very good. The chances of a serious illness is minimal but the immunity from an infection is better than from the vaccinations. I believe I have made my point and I didn't type anything in bold or underline anything.

I have no outrage other than the fact you show NO RESPECT for society ... you're ONE PERSON, if you don't want to take the shots, don't take the shots, but you have NO RIGHT to go out in public and passively infect others ... no right at all. If you can't follow CDC protocols, quarantine yourself. My responses to you are NOT political, regardless of how badly you wish other dimwits here to think it is. Its SCIENCE based and MEDICALLY based FACTS. If you're going out in public unvacinated, unmasked, not practicing social distancing, you're simply a terrorist in my opinion. You see, EACH TIME the virus flares UP again, it MUTATES ... creating a new variant of itself which might or MIGHT NOT respond to the existing vaccines & protocols CDC established. Each time the virus MUTATES there is that chance that the mutation will not be easily or quickly resolved to avoid starting another flare up that kills thousands before it is resolved.
WHY IS THAT SO FUCKING DIFFICULT FOR YOU PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND? DO YOU SIMPLY NOT CARE ABOUT OTHERS AROUND YOU?
You are now the second dumbest futhmucker I know!! You preach science, but if your science worked, why the fuck do you care if we get the bogus jab or not??? The ******* doesn't work dumb dumb!! It kills people dumb dumb!! It permanently maims other dumb dumb!! The fact you retards claim unvaccinated can ******* vaccinated people just goes to prove how brainwashed and fucked up you dimwits are!! Enjoy your stupidity buzz! I put my faith in real science! Not bullshit spread by your shepherds

The ignorance of some is astounding. Those who spout vaccines don't work, where were you born. Many vaccinations have been required to attend public schools starting in the 50's. Polio, smallpox, chicken pox, anthrax the list is long. Are they 100% effective of course not nothing is. Get bitten by a rabid ******* and refuse to take the vaccine to stop that wonderful death and see how long you take up space. No vaccine has ever boasted of a 100% non infection rate that I've ever taken. Even this one in the literature given it says some may still be infected but in those cases it will most likely be non life threatening. I've known two so far and both were treated as outpatients not in hospitals at $3000 a day or more. I think we could end the objections of many by simply adopting the actions of a few countries so far. They offer the shots free. Get the virus after taking them they pickup the medical bills. Those who choose not to get the possible prevention have exercised their right and along with that comes the obligation to pay the medical bills out of their own funds. . Because i don't care if you choose not to make every attempt to not get seriously sick or dead. I do resent having to bare the burden of your choice by higher taxes or medical costs because of it. Taxpayers all around the globe are paying for cremations and part of the medical expenses, without that there would be no hospitals or clinics open. the cost so far would have taken them all down.
Everyone will pay out in some way for the cost , obviously that will be higher if more people become infected or become seriously ill. That is simple math. All costs are passed along not absorbed how high it becomes is affected by the choices made . I suspect those with the lest valid reasons for not trying the free vaccine will be the most verbal about costs going up. They always are, it has been so my entire life

Where I Work the Company has the Right to Schedule. As it should be. As an employee i have the right to a safe work place. Again as it should be. As an employee I should not be asked to work in a hazardous environment after all I have a very liminted number of sick days they pay for.

Therefore it is my Right to ask to know Health of the person i work with.

At the moment I am lucky in that the company agrees. Every employee i work with has been vaccinated and is tested Daily. Love those rapid tests.

I do know people that are not a lucky. Their company did not require vaccinations or testing as that would violate their employees rights. Guess what. Those companies became hot spots which meant the government shut them down. In other cases concerned employees took a leave of absence or quit. These companies are finding that new employees are hard to find. Times they are changing.

You are now the second dumbest futhmucker I know!! You preach science, but if your science worked, why the fuck do you care if we get the bogus jab or not???
His self esteem is so low and his need for attention is so high that he latches on to any virtue signalling cause and shoves it in everyone's face.

The issue doesn't matter to him, only the fact that he can argue with people about it and feel superior to them. I don't hate the guy or fault him, something happened to him during his childhood to make him have such a low opinion of himself and need for pedantic attention.

That's awesome, so when & where did you get your virology degree?

2 weeks flatten the curve
masks protect the wearer
masks stop the spread
2 months
vaccines work
change the definition of vaccines
we didn't fund covid research
boosters are unnecessary
this will end

All lies

The coronavirus is here to stay — here's what that means​

https://www.nature.com › news feature

Feb 16, 2021 — A Nature survey shows many scientists expect the virus that causes COVID-19 to become endemic, but it could pose less danger over time.
How to redesign COVID... · ‎COVID research: a year of...

COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back