What's everyone's view on the Covid Vaccine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have been around lots of people who didn't know they were positive when I was over. Once I found out I would isolated and get tested. Every time I come back negative. I have an immune issue so I am more likely to get sick. But apparently not with covid.

I'm not vaccinated but they were.
Unless my doctor informed me of that, its a dangerous assumption to take these days. Plus, covid mutes really fast. Its only a matter of time before one mutates that is a real killer with no vaccine available.
Germs & viruses will be what eradicates Earth of humans, eventually.

The vaccine doesn't work and the treatment protocols are confusing. I have had COVID after being vaccinated and thr vaccine provided no benefit and did not reduce my symptoms.

The real issue is a lack of standard of care. Health professionals have been replaced with health beaurcracy. Your primary doctor is removed from treatment and you are ****** to seek help at emergency rooms.

Also, COVID is unlike any illness I have ever had, it feels like a biological aeapon created in a lab in China...because it was

The vaccine doesn't work and the treatment protocols are confusing. I have had COVID after being vaccinated and thr vaccine provided no benefit and did not reduce my symptoms.

The real issue is a lack of standard of care. Health professionals have been replaced with health beaurcracy. Your primary doctor is removed from treatment and you are ****** to seek help at emergency rooms.

Also, COVID is unlike any illness I have ever had, it feels like a biological aeapon created in a lab in China...because it was
That is 100% correct... Instead of working on "vaccines", the focus should have been on effective treatments.

I'll put it this way it should be a personal choice . You want to get it then get it if you don't want to get then don't. The media and this government has done a good job of making unvaxed people seem dangerous to vaccinated people. The vaccine ( it's not a vaccine by the way ) doesn't keep you from getting covid or spreading it all it does is possibly keep you from getting seriously sick but you may also have serious side effects if you get the vaccine because it hasn't been tested long enough and was rushed. They also are now telling people even though you have the vaccine you still to mask up and social distance, so my question if I still need to where a mask and social distance what's the point of these jabs then. Also notice anytime jab numbers start to slow down they come out with a new variant to scare people. This is all about scaring the sheep and controlling the herd and people should wake up. Nobody ever wondered why all the mom and pop and small business's had to shut down but all the big corpations like Walmart , Target, Home Depot etc were allowed to stay open. I have not gotten the jab and will not get it because I don't trust the people people behind it or how the government is pushing so hard to ******* it on people to have a job and especially children as old as 3 yrs old now and even infants or pregnant women. We will see 20 yrs from now it was all BS and about making money not peoples health

Think about this phizer doesn't want the public to see the info they used to come up with the so-called vaccine that is being ****** on everyone until 2076. THINK!!!!!!!!!! what the hell are they hiding

Think about this phizer doesn't want the public to see the info they used to come up with the so-called vaccine that is being ****** on everyone until 2076. THINK!!!!!!!!!! what the hell are they hiding
Gee, Donald Trump is taking credit for the Phizer vaccine, you know. Are you saying you don't trust Donald Trump to give you credible information?
GASP!
words_alt-facts.jpg

Is that how the government did it with polio, small pox, etc? Make it voluntary? Nope! We have a virus pandemic on our hands Tessa. Viruses mutate rather rapidly, thus science & technology try to stay ahead of the virus infections to help stop the mutations that can become more deadly to the population. Science can NOT wait to let the virus prove its point of being deadly in great masses as it would then become too late to stop.
Also, you make the remark Covid 19 vaccinations are not really vaccinations. That would be WRONG and is misinformation being spread on the internet by those who wish to obstruct the mandatory use of the vaccine.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Department of Health and Human Services and a vaccinology expert confirm there is no single medical definition of a vaccine, but COVID-19 vaccines meet the generally accepted criteria that requires a vaccine to prevent disease by building immunity. Furthermore, the vaccinnes can NOT change your DNA.

even though you have the vaccine you still to mask up and social distance, so my question if I still need to where a mask and social distance what's the point of these jabs then.
That's correct ... the vaccines build up your resistance, the masks & social distancing keep YOU from spreading the virus as a common carrier to other people. Again, the false media doesn't explain this because they wish you to be ignorant of the facts.

notice anytime jab numbers start to slow down they come out with a new variant to scare people. This is all about scaring the sheep and controlling the herd and people should wake up. Nobody ever wondered why all the mom and pop and small business's had to shut down but all the big corpations like Walmart , Target, Home Depot etc were allowed to stay open.
That's YOUR imagination by listening & accepting these lies & rumors. You ARE the sheep, and those spreading these rumors are congratulating themselves.
No ones closing the small businesses DOWN buy the small businesses by not adhering to the CDC guidelines. You go into Walmarts, Target or any large business, people are wearing masks, have shields & social distancing "stand spots" at the checkout, etc. They also have signs on their front doors saying, "Masks Are Required To Enter".

I have not gotten the jab and will not get it because I don't trust the people people behind it or how the government is pushing so hard to ******* it on people to have a job and especially children as old as 3 yrs old now and even infants or pregnant women. We will see 20 yrs from now it was all BS and about making money not peoples health
What are you, a fortune teller ... wow! Maybe you will be alive 20 years from now, and if you are, maybe it will be proven BS, but I doubt it very seriously. So, you refuse to get vaccinated, you refuse to wear a mask in public, you refuse to social distancing ... you'd rather listen to what you hear on conservative radio & TV by the unqualified. Then your only real option to not appear as a selfish individual is to "self-quarantine" yourself.
First off, you need to research the sources that you're obtaining your very misguided information from, deary. What are your sources, by the way?
Where are you reading or hearing these assumptions you are making about the vaccine, Phizer?
I went on the internet to ask the very questions you asked and not ONE is supported by a credible news source.
Where are you getting your information?
Or, is you true purpose HERE to just drop another alt-fact in the conversation?
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg........ pic_words-CommonSense.jpg

Last edited:
The creator of the MRNA vaccine technology, Dr Robert Malone, appears to be against use of the MRNA COVID vaccine for most adults and ALl children. He even said 500k excess deaths in the US occurred because of government ineptitude. He is calling this the biggest mass experiment failure EVER. He seems to suggest this is a large government conspiracy/clusterfuck.

Go find the Joe Rogan episode with Dr Malone. FYI, YouTube pulled the episode and only snippets now exist.

Go find the Joe Rogan episode with Dr Malone. FYI, YouTube pulled the episode and only snippets now exist.
gif_HypnosisSpiral3.gif DEPROGRAMMING BEGINS NOW ....
.................Turn out the lights (room has to be pitch black & quiet)
.................Stare directly into the center of the spiral, face should be no further than 6 inches from the screen
................ Keep saying "this is a lie, this is a lie, this is a lie" for about 5 minutes, you may use a timer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back