What would be the role of Whitebois in a BNWO future? Our ideas

Even tho I'm a straight white guy, the video of the white guy with a big black cock in his mouth, gives me a hard cock.
I am also 100% straight, only attracted to and sleep with women, but nowadays all I do is get laughed at and I love you big black dildos to fuck them with which is fine by me because it’s my rule to make them disgusted by this little thing and go to the black kings monster alpha Cock to get fuck’n bred right, but let me tell you everything about what you’re feeling you see a big delicious beautiful thick dominant powerful heavy glistening shiny black cock is fine and no one blames you for getting hard or your mouth watering or your asshole lying to do everything we can for it, because it’s hurt and stinks in here for three taking sat to the gods line to worship their cocks as an inferior little whiteboi. But actually being black owned and wrapping in that surround such a real real cock and hearing in the morning please until he palms his superior seed down your throat or there is a deep in your ass, there’s nothing like it until you do it again and again and again and pussy free like we should be.
Me and my black king And master/owner

Attachments

• 722A2140-9BD6-4818-902C-806EBBC8C6DF.jpeg
    722A2140-9BD6-4818-902C-806EBBC8C6DF.jpeg
    832.9 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
I think those are all very valid options and scenarios for useless little dick white boys in the future when black queens of the master race take over the rifle air to the throne with their dominance in law power I don’t think white boys would have a chance to decide because their decision quite literally doesn’t fucking matter it’s whatever the gods of cock Decide they want of this baby dick faggot. Maybe someone like me with a nice supple feminine figure and super pale blemish free skin that is silky smooth, not very hairy to begin with let alone after always being completely shaved from head to toe, a gorgeous tight perfect beautiful bubble butt that is maintained and worked out every day, as well as teaching myself and practicing how to shake my ass better and better and work for BBC, of course can take huge black cock deep in my ass problem I was throat trained by my best friend and his 11 inches to lose my guy reflects in order to further be better at servicing and worshiping black cock. So maybe someone like me gets a better more high status role as the right hand sissy cocksucking faggot to a general or something whenever he’s not breeding white women or just fucking pussy that they own, he uses me anytime anywhere as I’m always naked with my sexy XL rhinestone butt plug in my ass, And maybe Tim over here literally is terrible at everything and his unattractive with a blah blah body super hairy and not interesteAnd maybe Tim over here literally is terrible at everything and his unattractive with a blah blah body super hairy and not chosen for anything other than that of a babysitter and to raise the new generation of black princes’. I just love the thought of the BNWO fully taking over, So I can truly do what I was born to do
Oh ...
Good boy ...

I am also on the percent Street only attracted to and ******* with women, but nowadays all I do is get laughed at and I love you big black dildos to fuck them with which is fine by me because it’s my rule to make them disgusted by this little thing and go to the black kings monster alpha Cock to get fuck’n bred right, but let me tell you everything about what you’re feeling you see a big delicious beautiful thick dominant powerful heavy glistening shiny black cock is fine and no one blames you for getting hard or your mouth watering or your asshole lying to do everything we can for it, because it’s hurt and stinks in here for three taking sat to the gods line to worship their cocks as an inferior little whiteboi. But actually being black owned and wrapping in that surround such a real real cock and hearing in the morning please until he palms his superior seed down your throat or there is a deep in your ass, there’s nothing like it until you do it again and again and again and pussy free like we should be.
Me and my black king And master/owner
Awww hun that pic is so cute! The difference is so obvious between you two, keep it up xx

Awww hun that pic is so cute! The difference is so obvious between you two, keep it up xx
Isn’t it just a work of art?! I fucking love that picture! It is clear as night and day why I submit my sexy feminine naked body to black cock and serve and worship there every desire whenever and wherever. But thank you you sexy goddess! Those words of encouragement coming from you means a lot!!😍🥵😍😘🔥✊🏿♠️ You are my idol

Started by talking my ex GF about cucking me, she eventually left for a Black Man but along the way. She thought me how good anal was, gave me some basic tips on being sub to a REAL MAN a few make up tips and told me to go find my own Black Men to serve. She said to enjoy as many as I can she would if she was as uninhibited as me but that she just wants one to serve. She's right. I cant get enough Black Cock as soon as they have unloaded down my throat or in my white boi pussy Im already thinking about more.

Attachments

• IMG_9545.jpg
    IMG_9545.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_9541.jpg
    IMG_9541.jpg
    801.1 KB · Views: 63
Back