What would bbc do to my white 23 yo girlfriend?

bcquest

Male
Gold Member
I think she is a black mans dream, 23 yo, totally shaven and always horny and up for adventure. Loves to stand on all fours naked in our bed wearing a blindfold and fantasizing that I´m a big muscular guy that will fuck and stretch her all night long.

Please tell me what you big black guys would do to her if you had the opportunity!

Last edited:
would fuck her silly and use her over n over till she is fucking stretched wide n wont take your tinnie winnie ever again :sex::sex::sex:

View attachment 1780070I think she is a black mans dream, 23 yo, totally shaven and always horny and up for adventure. Loves to stand on all fours naked in our bed wearing a blindfold and fantasizing that I´m a big muscular guy that will fuck and stretch her all night long. View attachment 1780069View attachment 1780070View attachment 1780070

Please tell me what you big black guys would do to her if you had the opportunity!
Work her young tender body, untill she moans my name

How did the blonde in the red dress get involved with this whole scenario?
The photo with the red dress is taken almost a year earlier than the photo were she´s on the couch. She started to workout her body and also became a brunette. I think she looks better as a brunette.

Back