What would an African vacation be like with your wife?

before corona my wife wants to travel to kenia . let s see what happen when these restrictions are gone . such a pitty guess it would have been a good oportunity to wake up her curiosity for black guys .
Kenya would be a good choice. Even if you didn't talk to your wife about it before you went there, it doesn't matter. Just leave it alone on the local beaches. She will surely meet some black bulls.

It's a great idea to go with your wife on vacation to Africa, it's even better to send her there alone, you can together with her friend

Attachments

• interracialforeplay (43).jpg
    interracialforeplay (43).jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 1,564
  • DIMsH3vXoAEeN_3 (1).jpg
    DIMsH3vXoAEeN_3 (1).jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 1,482
  • E2yGOlVXIAQ-HX4.jpg
    E2yGOlVXIAQ-HX4.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,402
  • EdVwX_vXsAAZOhD.jpg
    EdVwX_vXsAAZOhD.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1,381
  • CUjGG1YXAAEc-as.jpg
    CUjGG1YXAAEc-as.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1,376
  • DG1I_PGW0AEyIFK.jpg
    DG1I_PGW0AEyIFK.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 1,363
  • 875_1000.jpg
    875_1000.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 1,329
  • BlgnyVRCEAIqbSv.jpg
    BlgnyVRCEAIqbSv.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,317
  • E8O8JTTWEAEqTR2.jpg
    E8O8JTTWEAEqTR2.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 1,337
  • E7wYbTeWUAAzeyU.jpg
    E7wYbTeWUAAzeyU.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 1,439
  • 986_1000.jpg
    986_1000.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,534
  • EB90A565-A728-4F98-8ED4-C2AB4A20A639.jpeg
    EB90A565-A728-4F98-8ED4-C2AB4A20A639.jpeg
    135.6 KB · Views: 1,564
  • 21 (4).jpg
    21 (4).jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 1,582
Yes, I know you're looking for a black bull for your wife near your house. So why not think the same about the resort? The resort may not be near your home, but it can still be a perfect few days out for your partner. Every year, hundreds of thousands of American and European white couples choose Africa for their vacation. The share of black bulls they hope to find in the resort is huge in this preference. Married men, whose spouses have not yet experienced this experience, see African holidays as a great opportunity. Whether or not they have black bulls that their wives meet regularly, they want them to seize the opportunity during their African holidays. Some husbands arrange a date with the bulls before they check into the hotel, while others encourage their wife to see what happens after they check into the hotel. Yes, I know, you want your wife to evaluate your African vacation. You may not have arranged the bulls before settling in the hotel, it doesn't matter. You are at a resort with a lot of black bulls. Dress your wife in a sexy bikini and send her on a solo trip. Why would you miss this opportunity? You may never have talked to your wife about this lifestyle before, it doesn't matter. Leave it to others to take care of your wife in a resort area with lots of black bulls. Free your wife as much as possible and let her travel alone. And enjoy the holidays knowing your wife is fucked by a bunch of black bulls. Agree with your partner about this before you go to this Africa. And highlight your profits where black bulls are concentrated. You will surely meet someone. Then invite them to your room. African holidays are a great opportunity for your partner to have a great experience. Evaluate this. I also met newly married couples who chose Africa for their honeymoon and heard that on the 2nd day of their honeymoon they invited some black bulls to their room. Alright and you? Have you had an African vacation adventure before? Or are you considering a date to live?

View attachment 4571924View attachment 4571926View attachment 4571927View attachment 4571928View attachment 4571929View attachment 4571930
I'd love this.

We also planned to travel one day to South Africa and Namibia.
I think a good idea would be to have a private tour with a black guide and black driver. As it'll be hot there, my wife would be dressed up in light stuff.
In the evening at a camp fire, I'll tell them to be tired and go to bed early. So she'll be alone with them there. She'll get some drinks and becomes a little bit *******. The 2 blacks will start slowly to undress and lead the conversation with her towards Sex experiences. They'll sit on both sides to her and will take her hands on their laps.
At the end they'll "invite" her into their tent. She'll stay there until the next morning.
That morning she'll leave their tent fully naked as she couldn't find any of her clothes. They made her staying so for the full day.
And on the following late afternoon we arrive at a ranger camp, full with black guys.
Let us know when you about to visit South Africa

Yes, I know you're looking for a black bull for your wife near your house. So why not think the same about the resort? The resort may not be near your home, but it can still be a perfect few days out for your partner. Every year, hundreds of thousands of American and European white couples choose Africa for their vacation. The share of black bulls they hope to find in the resort is huge in this preference. Married men, whose spouses have not yet experienced this experience, see African holidays as a great opportunity. Whether or not they have black bulls that their wives meet regularly, they want them to seize the opportunity during their African holidays. Some husbands arrange a date with the bulls before they check into the hotel, while others encourage their wife to see what happens after they check into the hotel. Yes, I know, you want your wife to evaluate your African vacation. You may not have arranged the bulls before settling in the hotel, it doesn't matter. You are at a resort with a lot of black bulls. Dress your wife in a sexy bikini and send her on a solo trip. Why would you miss this opportunity? You may never have talked to your wife about this lifestyle before, it doesn't matter. Leave it to others to take care of your wife in a resort area with lots of black bulls. Free your wife as much as possible and let her travel alone. And enjoy the holidays knowing your wife is fucked by a bunch of black bulls. Agree with your partner about this before you go to this Africa. And highlight your profits where black bulls are concentrated. You will surely meet someone. Then invite them to your room. African holidays are a great opportunity for your partner to have a great experience. Evaluate this. I also met newly married couples who chose Africa for their honeymoon and heard that on the 2nd day of their honeymoon they invited some black bulls to their room. Alright and you? Have you had an African vacation adventure before? Or are you considering a date to live?

View attachment 4571924View attachment 4571926View attachment 4571927View attachment 4571928View attachment 4571929View attachment 4571930
This would be a dream come true for my Hotwife.

@paolacpl @Ihopeoneday You are more than welcome in Zanzibar and Dar es salaam. Good beaches, National parks and a lot of Adventures, you will never regreat.
full
Id love ❤️ to go down that pole to see how far i feel it inside me

Black men in jamaica are made for sexual needs

Well my first experience was in 2013 I met a couple here when we started chatting I couldn’t imagine that they were on the way here in Angola ( Africa ) they just asked my number in following day they called me I was kinda confused 😂😂 but that was one of the best experience I had we spent two amazing weeks in a resort here and they went back to Brazil so happy

Well my first experience was in 2013 I met a couple here when we started chatting I couldn’t imagine that they were on the way here in Angola ( Africa ) they just asked my number in following day they called me I was kinda confused 😂😂 but that was one of the best experience I had we spent two amazing weeks in a resort here and they went back to Brazil so happy
I'm sure it was a great experience😄♠️Can you tell us a little about how 2 weeks went?

Back