What White wives love to do...

I look em in the face till the opportunity presents itself, unless I’ve already decided they’re gonna fuck me, then I stare at their junk until they get so worked up they lead me to a bed or put their hands in front of them and run away, LOL. Oh well, I’d probably be too much woman for those that run away, LOL

Increasingly, more white women are going black these days, and this includes married women as well single girls. For many it's the time of their lives and can't believe they waited so long to go black. It feels like our seemingly happy marriages are being conquered by an invasion of big black cocks. It's especially difficult for us white husbands when we realize they are better satisfying our wives than we are.

ONCE YOU GO BLACK GIF.gifONCE YOU GO BLACK GIF 2.gifmuscular missionary d-1.jpgno shame no guilt ed22cdc9-66d5-4a3f-a6ad-67c789a08a37.jpglook honey h.jpglook honey IMG_2149.jpeglook honey 1705713164006.jpegMEETING HIM FOR THE FIRST TIME Pure Joy.jpgMISSIONARY BETTER THAN YOU 2.gifmissionary cumming 001-blackbreeding_eee42f never same.jpg

Increasingly, more white women are going black these days, and this includes married women as well single girls. For many it's the time of their lives and can't believe they waited so long to go black. It feels like our seemingly happy marriages are being conquered by an invasion of big black cocks. It's especially difficult for us white husbands when we realize they are better satisfying our wives than we are.

View attachment 7058099View attachment 7058111View attachment 7058112View attachment 7058114View attachment 7058116View attachment 7058118View attachment 7058119View attachment 7058122View attachment 7058128View attachment 7058129
You are so right Bob.. I was recently talking with a girl I knew a number of years ago who’s white husband knew she dated a number of black while in college and before they were married.. .. And now after 12 years of marriage, she’s admitted to him that her craving for black men suddenly came roaring back after she ran into one of her former black lovers. She told her husband it wasn’t because their sex life was so bad or that she didn’t love him but after a number of long conversations with him, long story short, , she talked him into letting her have an affair with her former black boyfriend.. So far. shes already seen him 3 different times and hubby has agreed to her seeing him about once a month to satisfy her black cock desire.. She told me it makes her love her husband even more making them both much happier..

You are so right Bob.. I was recently talking with a girl I knew a number of years ago who’s white husband knew she dated a number of black while in college and before they were married.. .. And now after 12 years of marriage, she’s admitted to him that her craving for black men suddenly came roaring back after she ran into one of her former black lovers. She told her husband it wasn’t because their sex life was so bad or that she didn’t love him but after a number of long conversations with him, long story short, , she talked him into letting her have an affair with her former black boyfriend.. So far. shes already seen him 3 different times and hubby has agreed to her seeing him about once a month to satisfy her black cock desire.. She told me it makes her love her husband even more making them both much happier..
I have no problem with my lady going BBC only I'm very content giving her oral pleasure before and or after her date

What a great marriage. I hope her black lover lives close by and he can see the wife more often than once a month. She must be a horny wife.

Same-same, almost to the letter. Wow.

View attachment 7058099View attachment 7058111View attachment 7058112View attachment 7058114View attachment 7058116View attachment 7058118View attachment 7058119View attachment 7058122View attachment 7058128View attachment 7058129
I totally agree and think it's beautiful and sexually arousing too.

That's beautiful and the way it should be. I think more white husbands are going to have to make that choice since more white women are going black unless he choose divorce but then it could happen again when he dates or marry another woman who loves BBC too.

Back