What White wives love to do...

Wow! That would stretch me too much!
That would stretch a mare too much,,,but wouldn’t it be fun to play with, feel the heft, try to at least get the head in your mouth,,,you know when you’ve got a cock that you can hug, you’re gonna have a better story than your hub had about the “big one” that got away,,,you just can’t tell anyone,,,not regular people anyway,,,LOL

My wife loves DP
I like “real” DP,,,not that stuff some 25 year old mistook for DP and it spread all over the web,,,DP is “double penetration in your pussy”,,,what passes for DO now days is actually called a sandwich. My hub says a real DP was one of the best, he laid on his back, I straddled him and then laid back with his dick buried in me, my bull came and entered me missionary, my hub said he felt his cock slide up the undershaft of his 6 inch dick, then past the head of his dick, my hub just stayed there while my bull pumped, finally my bull came and my hub felt his nut enter me while also feeling it throb in orgasms, now my hubs dick was coated with hot black cum that I was full of and then he came,,,all the while my bull kept pumping,,,not to mention how tight my already tight pushy was feeling, it was good for everybody concerned. But you need rock hard cocks to pull it off.

wow, what a view. Is hubby ever sucked the bull?
If this is directed at me,,,yes, he fluffs, eats pies, does cleanup, and sometime he fluffs to good and steals a load from me, when that happens I don’t let it go to waste. I quickly share a sweet and sloppy “cum kiss”, kinda like a “sno-ball” but much more sensual, sliding your lips back and forth and tongue dueling amidst all that slippery cum,,,good times, LOL

Back