What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
These white girls can really take a serious pounding from multiple huge black cocks! It is truly amazing! Some of these petite little girls in some of those videos really getting their tight little holes stretched to the max by huge black cocks getting double and triple penetrations is off the chart to watch! My wife could take a BBC like a trooper too,her largest was a foot long and as big around as a larger than average beer can!

Love to see a few black men undress her and fill all her pretty holes with their load
Have you told her what you want to see? My wife is 68 and unfortunately no longer interested in the lifestyle or any sex since going through the change! If your wife still enjoys sex,it's never too late to get her blacked. There are many black men who really appreciate an older white wife and will break her in well. They will put the fire back in your wife!

I hear you man! It sucks because I love her very much and always enjoyed pleasuring her and watching her being pleasured! I never would have figured this happening to my wife,she really loved cock of all kinds! I figured her to be the dirty old grandma molesting the paper boy in her later years! Lol! There should be a community for guys like us and our wives! The society for menopause affected black cock sluts! Such a waste of good mature pussy that should be getting blacked! I really miss my slut!

Back