What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
this is why black men are unattractive to me....i'll keep my genes, and I doubt they're "weak" white people were the slave masters...not the slaves. Not to mention white, asian, and indian countries are the most developed, where as blacks are the least. Sounds more like blacks have the weak genes, but to each their own I presume.

I'm sure some ignorant dismissive person will accuse me of racism, but I'm just stating facts. asians, whites, and indians have a higher IQ on average(non race bias tests) and whites have innovated the vast majority inventions.

bell%2Bcurve.jpg

carrying-capacity.png

psych_exam_2.51330630812401.jpg
Who cares if they're smart or not? I'm not with them for their brains.

Exactly, it's about the stamina, rhythm, skin contrast, and big dicks.

I agree with you. I'm white, masc. married man and I've been used by black men for their relief, and I've come to realize they are sexually superior. I know what it means to be " made to like it!"

As a white guy the only real, factual and exciting thing that I ever wanted to witness was to see a beautiful white horny wet swollen pussy being pounded by a massively big black cock! It was an early teen fantasy of mine ever since I and three friends, watched an older black guy masturbate in a shower at a summer cadet camp. He was totally unaware of our presence. This was something neither of us had ever witnessed.

Needless to say, that where I trace my aforementioned fantasy to.

If someone had told me that the day would come that I would in fact see a beautiful white horny wet swollen pussy get pounded by a massive big black cock, I would've told them they were crazy! Crazier still if that pussy I'd be looking at would be my wife's pussy! Plus it being pounded by an old university friend and roommate of mine would've been even more nuts! However that's exactly what happened! For Pam and I, it was the highlight of our lives! The sight of Edwin getting between Pam's outstretched legs and drive that , over 11 inches as later measured by Pam, black monster into Pam, bareback, was awe inspiring! What a great experience!

Back