What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters

cuckolding can go so many different ways! this post made me think id maybe prefer never being around for the romance. or at least not the first time since my Wife's infidelity would be a surprise to me. afterwards, missing the romance could be an agreement made. my Wife and Her Black Lover wanting that time alone. Or i work late to make the money that i give to them. Regardless, i like the idea of missing the romance as a metaphor of my inability to please my Wife. even after the first time, i'd maybe still prefer to keep the routine of showing up afterwards. if i've missed the romance, my Wife won't give me sex. She'll have our bed to Herself while She makes me sleep on the couch.

however, one night there's a different reason my Wife won't give me sex. being an inferior white boy, i'm always a step behind. trying to redeem myself, my effort is always too little, too late. my Wife gets mad due to my absence. Determined not to let the night go to waste, She contacts a Black Man who is more than willing to fill the empty space left by me. They start with dinner. my Wife already planned to have sex with Her Black Lover but He acted quicker. Seducing Her, They leave the dining room a mess and move to our bedroom.

Upon my return, i find the aftermath & gaze upon a scene that speaks for itself. my Wife planned a romantic night for me but i failed to be home in time. i clean up the mess hoping it'll help in seeking forgiveness. while doing so, i think i make out the sounds of passionate sex coming from above. when done, i head upstairs and walk in on my Wife just having finished sex with her Black Lover. to keep up with me always being a step behind, maybe i never get to see them having sex. however, that wouldn't be any fun! maybe it's only ever Their private romantic time that i miss out on

Back