What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
Its all good unless she becomes a sex slave for the black man. Often then she leaves the white husband in pursuit of her new sexuality and new self.

in my limited experience, didn't see that happen. My ex stopped with the black guy -her choice not mine. we ended breaking up a year or so later due to personality problems not her affair

in my limited experience, didn't see that happen. My ex stopped with the black guy -her choice not mine. we ended breaking up a year or so later due to personality problems not her affair
Have seen it happen to several guys . women get carried away with sex and black men Then it becomes their life as sex slaves for the men

Husbands want to be there to take proper record of their wife as she becomes transformed into a BBCSlut before their eyes.

http://shangoreturns.blogspot.com.ng/2016/05/that-cuckold-ing-type-fear.html

Right there, that is real and beautify. When i sit and watch my own wife do this, it is a beautiful erotic and natural sight to witness. What is even hotter, is when she occasionally picks up 2 black men and one is stroking and waiting for her while she is fucking the other.

Right there, that is real and beautify. When i sit and watch my own wife do this, it is a beautiful erotic and natural sight to witness. What is even hotter, is when she occasionally picks up 2 black men and one is stroking and waiting for her while she is fucking the other.
I always like it when the Hub strokes me to get me ready, that is and always has been my fav. form of foreplay, having the Hub jerk me with an oil or something until I'm super hard!

I always like it when the Hub strokes me to get me ready, that is and always has been my fav. form of foreplay, having the Hub jerk me with an oil or something until I'm super hard!
What so many do not realize, is the erotic-ness and the taboo-ness, that doesn't not involve direct sex, like this prep. ALso, folding clothes, making drinks, massaging, holding doors in public places, etc., etc.

Back