What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
You know, for those of you just getting into this lifestyle, can i please point something out. Look at he picture in the lower right hand corner. Look at the expression on the female's face. Look at her enjoying the sex, the pure sex, the pounding you cannot and failed to give her. That is the reward she is getting. If you see that, cherish it, worship and idolize your female and you will be brought into new heights and avenues with this whole lifestyle, if that is what you are after. Give her complete and free sexual bliss, value her, worship her by proving to her your love, your love for black men, your love of the situation and she will desire repeat that over and over again. But IMO the trick is finding and getting those quality black males that will outright pound her and bring her to that point. There needs to be some clear and concise communication. When my wife is pounded the same as that, in a clear way, clean way, direct way, all the drama and brew-haha left out---things go down a road I would never desire ended that night.

Last edited:
You know, for those of you just getting into this lifestyle, can i please point something out. Look at he picture in the lower right hand corner. Look at the expression on the female's face. Look at her enjoying the sex, the pure sex, the pounding you cannot and failed to give her. That is the reward she is getting. If you see that, cherish it, worship and idolize your female and you will be brought into new heights and avenues with this while lifestyle, if that is what you are after. Give her complete and free sexual bliss, value her, worship her by proving to her your love, your love for black men, your love of the situation and she will desire repeat that over and over again. But IMO the trick is finding and getting those quality black males that will outright pound her and bring her to that point. There needs to be some clear and concise communication. When my wife is pounded the same as that, in a clear way, clean way, direct way, all the drama and brew-haha left out---things go down a road I was would never end that night.
spot on.

That is a beautiful and natural photo! Seen the wife like this exactly, her face concentrating on orgasmic, opening her eyes from time to time to look at me. Telling me she is about to cum. Then after she does she willing stays there for the black male. Unlike the way we used to have sex where she would repeatedly say, "please hurry up and cum". She explained it to me one time. She sat me down and explained how black males are far stronger, superior and white females and Asian females are more willingly ready to service them. No condoms, be used more, etc.

I have been right there with my face ready to go up up to her crotch and ass as soon as the superior male pulls out. I love when she releases that air right into my face as I get in position to lick and clean her. Especially if she just performed anal.

I have seen her in pain, never said a word, endured it until the superior male came and finished. I love every bit of it.

This is not only what I want to see but want to experience to. I realy want to know what goes on inside a cuckold man when he see his wife like this for real. Thinking and fantasaize about it already feel so good. Hoping when see this foor real is a multiple of this feelings.
black-bull-white-wife-kissing.jpg

My wife likes her black men really black with big lips and natural African American features. She says the smell of a sweaty black guy will get her so HOT. This one Black guy she fucked at our house in our bed last week is over weight and is always sweaty. Before he got there she turned the a/c off and it was warm in the house when he arrived. He told her I will be sweating all in your bed and all over you before I am finished with you bitch. When I get home from work the smell is strong in my house and all over my wife. She doesn't shower after he has used her until she absolutely has to. I have to sleep on the sheets that stinks of sweat, cum and his body order. She told me that she was on top of him when he grunted and shot his sperm in her. The whole time he was laying is fat sweaty body on her pillow all the while her pillow was soaking up the sweat and the cum that ran out her CUNT and mixed with the sweat off his nut sac right on her pillow. She then gives me a long passionate deep kiss and I can expect a phone call shortly after that and it is him. He asks me he hey white boy can you smell and taste my asshole on your wife's breath? I had her give my ass crack and asshole a good long tongue bath before I fucked her.

She's Mexican and he's half black but I love watching Kitten Natividad get fucked by Jake Steed. A woman like her needs a dick like he's got. You can't just have some small dicked guy fucking a woman like that. They start at 19 minutes.

Back