What white girls really want from Dominant Black Cock

At 44 years of age I had the most intense orgasm of my life! I was not with my husband and I was not at home. The man was very dominant and his dick was the biggest I had ever had. He charmed me, made me laugh, listened to me, seduced me; and made me want him! After it was over, I told my husband I didn't want to give up my BF, but I would for the sake of our family and marriage. He told me I didn't have to give it up because he loved me enough to let me fulfill all of my fantasies! He taught us all about the "Lifestyle" and made me call him Daddy, even though he was much younger than us.
View attachment 1624784
Very sexy DeeAnne! Curious, does it feel humbling, being made to call a younger Black man "Daddy "?

At 44 years of age I had the most intense orgasm of my life! I was not with my husband and I was not at home. The man was very dominant and his dick was the biggest I had ever had. He charmed me, made me laugh, listened to me, seduced me; and made me want him! After it was over, I told my husband I didn't want to give up my BF, but I would for the sake of our family and marriage. He told me I didn't have to give it up because he loved me enough to let me fulfill all of my fantasies! He taught us all about the "Lifestyle" and made me call him Daddy, even though he was much younger than us.
View attachment 1624784
Hope i can give you many of those one day sexy!!

This was the 'problem' with my last girlfriend. She had a BBC from Kenya before me. Although I tried really hard to satisfy her sexually, she was always disappointed and I kept slipping out (particularly if she tried to ride me). In the end she 'wanted to be friends'. But I accepted it as a fact of life and was fine with it really. That was 16 years ago now! Today I am content as a Cuck who lives alone.

I’ve never had a dominant bbc with hubby it might ******* me to be freaky for hubs to watch but I’d also be hella shy and nervous at first. But I’d give it a try if they were also respectful.

Im Alyson sub bi wife size 14 blonde shaved live durham in uk. Meet at yours over weekends initially. Ive been previously black owned controlled used abused humiliated degraded etc over 11 years so know what to expect. My kick I'd is subaly

Attachments

• IMG_20240204_183921.jpg
    IMG_20240204_183921.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 45
Back