What was your reaction?

My scenario was a bit different. about 8 years ago, we tried our first Culkhold scene. it was a WBC. He was huge, but couldn't get it up all the way. I went upstairs to get a cock ring. He was able to get it up, fuck and cum in about 1-2 mins. When I came down, my wife said, "clean up on aisle 2", and she made me lick her clean. He came on top of her pussy and belly. I was a bit jealous but so excited and nervous. We were on our way to a great time and we still are. One time, I had a bad reaction when before playing with our first couple for the 3rd time, she made fun of my little dick who couldn't get hard. I took it hard. We had a big fight. But since then, it's turned me on and we continued our marriage just fine. it's been a great journey.

my moment came in a sudden. we played for the most part and we talked about cucking. we played and played and all the time i didnt know my wife was actually talking with someone at the side for about 2 months. she even was casually going out with the guy but didnt say anything to me becuase she thought i would go crazy and finally she told me all of the sudden i have a date and we are probably gonna fuck. i was schoked at first i didnt believe her i was flodded with emotions and it took me a while to get togheter and about 8 hours after she told me that a dude came they went about she then came home and they fucked. it hated it but when thjey were over and guy left and she greeted me with a smile on her face and cum on her tighs i was super happy

my moment came in a sudden. we played for the most part and we talked about cucking. we played and played and all the time i didnt know my wife was actually talking with someone at the side for about 2 months. she even was casually going out with the guy but didnt say anything to me becuase she thought i would go crazy and finally she told me all of the sudden i have a date and we are probably gonna fuck. i was schoked at first i didnt believe her i was flodded with emotions and it took me a while to get togheter and about 8 hours after she told me that a dude came they went about she then came home and they fucked. it hated it but when thjey were over and guy left and she greeted me with a smile on her face and cum on her tighs i was super happy
Sounds like a great begimmg but she needs to.be honest with you about the entire thing

My wife had been seeing her lover for several months. She didn't come right out and "breed" (a demeaning word to her). One day as we stood naked in the bedroom kissing and arousing one another after a sexy shower together, she told me that "I stopped my BC pills last month." The meaning was explicit and I was aroused immediately as I've had a vasectomy and her not-so-subtle comment meant only one thing.

Last edited:
My wife had been seeing her lover for several months. She didn't come right out and "bred" (a demeaning word to her). One day as we stood naked in the bedroom kissing and arousing one another after a sexy shower together, she told me that "I stopped my BC pills last month." The meaning was explicit and I was aroused immediately as I've had a vasectomy and her not-so-subtle comment meant only one thing.
Your wife did wrong this is not som to do witjpit discussiom .she needs to.get BACK.ON.BC SHE DISRESPECTED YOU

My wife had been seeing her lover for several months. She didn't come right out and "bred" (a demeaning word to her). One day as we stood naked in the bedroom kissing and arousing one another after a sexy shower together, she told me that "I stopped my BC pills last month." The meaning was explicit and I was aroused immediately as I've had a vasectomy and her not-so-subtle comment meant only one thing.
What happened next? Did she get pregnant ?

if you had a vasectomy, why is she taking birth control pills?

A question to fellow cuckolds. How did you react when your wife told you she wanted to get bred by her BBC bull? Did you finally accept it?

My wife told me this and now she takes creampies without b/c. I am excited and nervous at the same time.
When we started dating, my future wife and I had honest, frank discussions of how our marriage would function. I revealed to her my tiny white dick and told her flat out that I was a sissy queer who enjoyed being mouth and ass fucked by other men. I stated that I would never be able to give her sexual pleasure or a baby. She revealed that she always had bareback sex with her boyfriends, who were almost entirely Black. She stated that she loved the earth-shaking orgasms that Black men gave her, and that she would always want to have sex with them, even if we married. She also stated that she loved to feel Black cum filling her unprotected pussy and womb. To avoid becoming a single mama, she used the rhythm method. But she wanted to marry a dependable man who would support her and the babies of other men that she gave birth to. We agreed that we would live and function as soul mates, loving each other as well as the interracial ******* who would call us mom and dad.

We issue the following warning to other couples, what worked for us will not necessarily work for you. Being married and having children brings great responsibilities and the need to make sacrifices. There will be disagreements between husband and wife, but there should never be fights. Love and compromise are the ingredients of a successful marriage.

My Wife didn’t want to be Black Bred, but because we didn’t think about protection due to her having a hard time getting pregnant, He eventually bred her. I was nervous but ok with it. She was off the charts hystericaly anxious & stressed. Which is I believe why she eventually mis-carried. He was scared to because he all of a sudden ghosted us. Even though I told him I would take full responsibility.

So for me , we are high school sweet hearts .. even back in highschool I almost shared her with my best friend . Although they never actually fucked, he fingered her, slapped her ass with his dick, sucked on her tits, she jacked him a bit.i didnt see any of it.. I left them alone to get started and I was thinking I would join. My want was to share her with a big dick that would stretch her...she finally came out and said if she was gonna do it , she wanted black ..I have bought her black dildos, and she loves em. She can take it all too. The Bam dildo. She says she likes my dick, but her pussy cream being left on her dildo says other wise. I find my wife incredibly sexy, and I tell her it would be incredibly sexy to watch her with somebody else..I told her, I know you like big dicks,I know you like black guys.. it's not love , you just using him for pleasure and he's using you for the same..
So still shes a BBC VIRGIN

Attachments

• received_450715337036729.jpeg
    received_450715337036729.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 62
  • 20211209_164939.jpg
    20211209_164939.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 20230106_143146.jpg
    20230106_143146.jpg
    471.6 KB · Views: 65
A question to fellow cuckolds. How did you react when your wife told you she wanted to get bred by her BBC bull? Did you finally accept it?

My wife told me this and now she takes creampies without b/c. I am excited and nervous at the same time.
My Fiance and I have 3 beautiful Black Children and are going for number 4 now. Children are children, don't matter the color as long as the two of you Love them. We Love Young Hot BBCs breeding her. I love having her after and smelling tasting them on and in her as I also cum in her after.

Back