What was the most extreme BDSM session you've experienced

Nothing extreme, but…the orgasm…

the first time my bull tied me up was nothing crazy. Your typical straps on wrists and ankles to the feet of the bed. Straps were tight. Had a ball gag in also. My bull was laying on top of me and so he had me pinned. At one point i started to cum and I came hard, like real freaking hard.

i don’t contribute the amazing orgasm to the bondage, but I think that it was the inability to move my body and arms/legs during my orgasm. I believe that some of the energy that gets released through body movements had nowhere to go and stayed in my pelvis and added to it. We had gone this route again and still amazing orgasms.
I think you are right I really like when big guys pin me down and I cannot move

Last summer after interviewing a group of Black Hebrew Israelites at the beach. We went with them back to their building where my hubby was tied up and suspended and I was gangfucked for hours.
There is a group of them around my city once in a while. I had seen videos of whites bowing and kissing their feet in NYC. That public adoration and submission intrigued me as a hopeful sign of things to come. Last year I happened by them preaching so I parked and walked back to talk to them. They preached stuff to me I already knew, like how the mutant white race had two options: serve as their slaves or be destroyed and most would be destroyed. Not exactly inclusive and hopeful but I wasn't at all offended, just took it all in like a wide-eyed baby and enjoyed their self-confident declarations of African Hebrew primacy over all peoples. When they demanded my choice I said "I bow down to your feet to serve however you desire". They looked pleased but challenged me to kiss their feet right there. With each foot I told him it was my honor to obey the Royal African bloodline of Kings and Priests. My display attracted some onlookers. Some (mostly Blacks) applauded, some laughed but a few other whites bowed down too.

As a white I am unclean and forbidden from their circle but I left my contact info and one reached out to probe me further privately. After that word got around and I can say they do regard whites as dogs needing obedience training and the strict moral code governing sexual purity among their own mostly do not apply to their casual use of outside inferiors.

I have once been used by three guys in front of my then domina.

short story:
It was at a music festival too many years ago now, she rented a small cabin at the festival and three guys where invited.
I ended up on the floor in front of her in handcuffs getting it in every opening as she looked on and told the guys what to do, and keep telling me what a slut i was for liking this!

that is a high im still chasing!
The thing is i was very new then, and i hade never even been with two guys at once then.

I was hooked at this kind of adventures after that time!
and no they where not black

I am hoping to go through with a few offers by some BBC bulls near me to have them fuck my girl as I clean their house. I have been told I will have to clean up all used condoms with my mouth and eat all of the cum. Also do his laundry, groceries, yard work, clean windows and his car and shoes. Also being fuck butler too. My treat will be to have to lick his toilet and hard floors clean and lick his bedroom floor clean as they fuck. Naked chastised and leashed never to stand or look up at him or speak other than "yes sir" without permission. I can't wait to be a white mop errand boi and clean up boi for these superior BBC black men as they fuck my girl and blow load after load over her for me to clean up. BBC humiliating degrading and bossing me around as she gets fucked by black man makes her cum so hard. Any other humiliating chores and things to lick clean for sir as they fuck is very welcome as suggestions ;)

I was exposed at an adult cinema, where my master ****** me to have sex. Three men came in and on me.
After that he took me for a walk, dressed as a whore and coverd in cum.
Back at home I was punished for my pleasure
Ummmmm! I love how submissive and obedient you are and how perfect you are going to be a very extremely beautiful asset and BBC Owned Cumslut!🫅🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦💦💦👅😋👰🏼‍♀️💍♠️👀💯❤️💯🔥✊🏿

Nothing too above the stars as far as what was used but an amazing experience. Went to a house with these two guys with the intention being there. One of them had some metal handcuffs like real ones and I offered to be the prisoner for the evening. I was stripped down and handcuffed behind my back. I then was ****** to the ground and face fucked for the next bit to which I left a literal puddle by how wet I was. I was then picked up and bent over several things getting fucked and spanked. Finally we made our way to a bedroom which I was put on my back and the fucking continued soaking the sheets. After all was said and done I was quite sore and had some impressive bruises on both wrists.

I am hoping to go through with a few offers by some BBC bulls near me to have them fuck my girl as I clean their house. I have been told I will have to clean up all used condoms with my mouth and eat all of the cum. Also do his laundry, groceries, yard work, clean windows and his car and shoes. Also being fuck butler too. My treat will be to have to lick his toilet and hard floors clean and lick his bedroom floor clean as they fuck. Naked chastised and leashed never to stand or look up at him or speak other than "yes sir" without permission. I can't wait to be a white mop errand boi and clean up boi for these superior BBC black men as they fuck my girl and blow load after load over her for me to clean up. BBC humiliating degrading and bossing me around as she gets fucked by black man makes her cum so hard. Any other humiliating chores and things to lick clean for sir as they fuck is very welcome as suggestions ;)
I'm so excited to know that you are a very deep and addictive desire to experience what you have just stated. It's likely going to happen for you and you have just have to play your part of using your own tools to make it happen for sure.

Back