What was it like getting your girlfriend or wife a Queen of Spades or other BBC love related tattoo? Especially if the tattoo artist was black!

LG007

Male
I'm curious about couples' experiences having got a BBC love tattoo. What was the reaction from the tattoo artist like (especially if he was black), what has been the response from other people you may know or don't know, if the tattoo is in an obvious spot? Would love to hear about it!

*Edit I'd also love to hear about people reacting to jewelry of the same nature!

Last edited:
Love ❤️ my spade
Very hot, although because it's in a harder to see spot, and it complements a different kind of tattoo (unless that heart is meant to signify another part of this fetish for you, I'd love to hear more on that), I can understand not many people really getting what's meant to be. Still amazing though :)

It was very exciting when I got my QoS tattoo! After my first couple BBCs, I knew I was hooked so we got some temporary QoS tattoos to wear. We decided then that if I ever get to 5 BBCs then I should be permanently branded. That happened in 2018 and we decided to get it done on a trip to Bali because I was too shy to get it done at a tattoo parlor in the US. Hubby said he was hard the entire time I was getting it done and nearly exploded in his pants when I gave him the cuckold horns sign while getting the tattoo. The tattoo artist I think had no idea what it was but I think enjoyed giving me a tattoo so close to my pussy. Immediately after getting it done I felt a sense of empowerment that’s hard to explain - the tattoo and the lifestyle in general has had a strong positive impact on my self-confidence. I decided to get it in a location that would still be hidden under normal pants or bikini but close enough for when I am on the prowl for BBC to show it with low-rise jeans/shorts or a tiny bikini and of course it’s on display for the bull to see and appreciate my dedication to them while they are eating me out or fucking me and for hubby to also be always reminded of his place. Before hubby eats me out or fucks me he always pays homage by kissing my QoS tattoo. B15BADFC-4B53-45B2-B020-DBC3A34ADFE1.jpeg3411F4A2-78E1-46C2-99E7-A0BD417A42D2.jpeg3F7FD9FE-74E0-4412-8D04-960893D74365.jpeg

It was very exciting when I got my QoS tattoo! After my first couple BBCs, I knew I was hooked so we got some temporary QoS tattoos to wear. We decided then that if I ever get to 5 BBCs then I should be permanently branded. That happened in 2018 and we decided to get it done on a trip to Bali because I was too shy to get it done at a tattoo parlor in the US. Hubby said he was hard the entire time I was getting it done and nearly exploded in his pants when I gave him the cuckold horns sign while getting the tattoo. The tattoo artist I think had no idea what it was but I think enjoyed giving me a tattoo so close to my pussy. Immediately after getting it done I felt a sense of empowerment that’s hard to explain - the tattoo and the lifestyle in general has had a strong positive impact on my self-confidence. I decided to get it in a location that would still be hidden under normal pants or bikini but close enough for when I am on the prowl for BBC to show it with low-rise jeans/shorts or a tiny bikini and of course it’s on display for the bull to see and appreciate my dedication to them while they are eating me out or fucking me and for hubby to also be always reminded of his place. Before hubby eats me out or fucks me he always pays homage by kissing my QoS tattoo. View attachment 3640415View attachment 3640422View attachment 3640424
That is such an amazing story! Thank you for writing that out! I'm happy to hear this lifestyle has been that positive for you, and I wish you the best. That tattoo is wonderful, and the fact that you give him horns during it is an example of the little things that can be really sexy, along with him kissing it every time. God you guys sound like such a happy couple. Thank you for sharing :)

That is such an amazing story! Thank you for writing that out! I'm happy to hear this lifestyle has been that positive for you, and I wish you the best. That tattoo is wonderful, and the fact that you give him horns during it is an example of the little things that can be really sexy, along with him kissing it every time. God you guys sound like such a happy couple. Thank you for sharing :)
Ia gree the pics and story were great so turned on by it I wish I could get a girl to do it here in us though go in tattoo shop with short skirt no panties and get cuckold tattoo above pussy I always think about the rush it would be to be cuck and wonder what people would be thinkin in there lol

It was very exciting when I got my QoS tattoo! After my first couple BBCs, I knew I was hooked so we got some temporary QoS tattoos to wear. We decided then that if I ever get to 5 BBCs then I should be permanently branded. That happened in 2018 and we decided to get it done on a trip to Bali because I was too shy to get it done at a tattoo parlor in the US. Hubby said he was hard the entire time I was getting it done and nearly exploded in his pants when I gave him the cuckold horns sign while getting the tattoo. The tattoo artist I think had no idea what it was but I think enjoyed giving me a tattoo so close to my pussy. Immediately after getting it done I felt a sense of empowerment that’s hard to explain - the tattoo and the lifestyle in general has had a strong positive impact on my self-confidence. I decided to get it in a location that would still be hidden under normal pants or bikini but close enough for when I am on the prowl for BBC to show it with low-rise jeans/shorts or a tiny bikini and of course it’s on display for the bull to see and appreciate my dedication to them while they are eating me out or fucking me and for hubby to also be always reminded of his place. Before hubby eats me out or fucks me he always pays homage by kissing my QoS tattoo. View attachment 3640415View attachment 3640422View attachment 3640424
wow, wow, wow
you are one of the hottest girls on this site

Very hot, although because it's in a harder to see spot, and it complements a different kind of tattoo (unless that heart is meant to signify another part of this fetish for you, I'd love to hear more on that), I can understand not many people really getting what's meant to be. Still amazing though :)
We did it for me and my cuck. It doesn't bother me that it doesn't garner the attention that it deserves. It's very special to me!

I like to see it. Anything that we white boys can be assured that the hot babes we see in public is into bbc. It's so frustrating to see a hot white babe and try to figure out if she lobes bbc or not.

It was very exciting for both of us. I thought I would get me attention because of it, but no one has really ever mentioned it. But we really love it!
I am sure if I saw the tatoo on you, I would defintely show interest and strike up a convo, espcially in a vanilla location :)

Good job girl.

Kim has her QoS on her right ass cheek ,it was first mentioned by her black lover , Kim , was a little hesitant at first but soon came to the idea when he mentioned that his friend would do it , it was organised one evening .

When she came home she raised her dress and smiled, wearing no underwear but the QoS on one cheek ,I asked how it was that’s when she told me that Jim and the tattooist took advantage when I lay on the bed , it started by me getting wet as he buzzed my ass and Jim sitting in front of me feeding his cock into my mouth , as Sam did the tattoo I could feel his breath between my ass cheeks which made me open my legs , Jim was strocking my shoulders and feeding me moor and moor of his cock , as Sam finished he wiped the tattoo and started to finger my very wet cunt.

Both men inspected my tattoo , with approval from both they told me to stay on my tummy and suggested I get on all fours to let it dry out , that gave them full access to my cunt , i they got serviced by both men finishing with two wonderful loads to ******* xx
M

Well wife went for QOS tattoo with black lover Aaron and had it drawn up big on her chest up to her shoulder. It was a white guy doing tattoo and she was holding on to Aaron when I got there before permanently tattoo it on her... I asked her to get it in a place she can hide it. She said what’s the point and said forget it and guy looked at me like who are you and demanded I pay $50 anyway which I did. I felt so excited they all there knew as I paid they walked out leaving me behind.

Have not taken the full step into getting tattoos yet. In college we knew a guy that did piercings so we went that way since we got discounts on the piercing and the jewelry. I had a belly button ring with a small chain that had a silver spade with the "Q" in the middle. Ryan, the guy who did all our piercings, said it was pretty common for women to come in wanting spaded jewelry.

Back