What US State/City LOVES Black men the most

I need to visit Seattle!!!
I need help down here in South Central MI in seducing my wife and then fucking her pussy often and always bareback. I wish I could find another woman in the lifestyle to befriend her and help talk her into giving it a try or a Blacl Bull willing to invest the time to seduce her and then once the opening happens take advantage of her weakness and fuck her then slowly introduce her to other black men and double up on her and then one day air tight fuck her which would be a dream come true for me!!! I would love to taste her fresh cream pie!!

I need help down here in South Central MI in seducing my wife and then fucking her pussy often and always bareback. I wish I could find another woman in the lifestyle to befriend her and help talk her into giving it a try or a Blacl Bull willing to invest the time to seduce her and then once the opening happens take advantage of her weakness and fuck her then slowly introduce her to other black men and double up on her and then one day air tight fuck her which would be a dream come true for me!!! I would love to taste her fresh cream pie!!
I'm interested.

#1. Midwest: OH, IN, MI, MN, WI states. <== These states cant get enough black men!
#2. Southern: NC, TX, FL
#3. West: AZ, WA (Seattle area)
#4. Northeast: MA

How did I come up with this list? Its just my personal experience from my travel all over the US for work combined with nearly 3 decades of hooking up with white women and couples. These are the areas I have personally seen or experienced the most interest level and/or love for black men in my experience. I am from NJ, and it does NOT make my list.
I take seattle over all those places lived 12 years there, I've lived in Baltimore ,Indy, Kansas City ,St Louis ,Atlanta,Charleston Buffalo/ Niagara Falls, Tidewater Virginia, worked in Florida, Kentucky, North Carolina Minneapolis, NJ for 3 to 6 months nowhere was as easy to meet white women of all backgrounds and education levels as Seattle. I would never waste time in seattle trying fuck hotwives too easy to fuck single white women there.

Last edited:
Western New York area loves BBC as well, but who doesn't?
I heard it changed back in the day those Italian chicks was not fucking with us. An old freind Italian chick I met in the 6th grade there told me this in 2018 about our Jr high,they were threatened by our classmates if they talked to black guys, I lived in the falls for 6 years, now it is different. My boy told me, hey if they have not moved out the falls they been fucking with brothers all the old racists from Italy have died off. Also a lot of the racist from Jr high got black grandkids

I take seattle over all those places lived 12 years there, I've lived in Baltimore ,Indy, Kansas City ,St Louis ,Atlanta,Charleston Buffalo/ Niagara Falls, Tidewater Virginia, worked in Florida, Kentucky, North Carolina Minneapolis, NJ for 3 to 6 months nowhere was as easy to meet white women of all backgrounds and education levels as Seattle. I would never waste time in seattle trying fuck hotwives too easy to fuck single white women there.
Tell me you came up near Toronto and you were pleasently surprised!?!

All I heard about Connecticut and Delaware are that white women are up on their high status/high horse they have nothing to do with black men.
I am from Delaware and that is far from the truth. They are fine as hell over here and they love bbc foreal and they are just not the older wife's there are young women too.They just don't want to fuck us they really want to be with us as well. They appreciate all of us.

Back