What US State/City LOVES Black men the most

To me that's a very silly statement, you could never collect data for the question. In all honesty, lack men is the most hated individual on this planet and maybe other planets too. Now that data you can collect. Hooking up on this type of site is just pure luck. Right place, right time and right individual. Fact

#1. Midwest: OH, IN, MI, MN, WI states. <== These states cant get enough black men!
#2. Southern: NC, TX, FL
#3. West: AZ, WA (Seattle area)
#4. Northeast: MA

How did I come up with this list? Its just my personal experience from my travel all over the US for work combined with nearly 3 decades of hooking up with white women and couples. These are the areas I have personally seen or experienced the most interest level and/or love for black men in my experience. I am from NJ, and it does NOT make my list.
Beem to MA alot. In fact all of New England and have found out that the ultra libs who live there are extremely racist. You can tell by the way they look down, talk diwn etc. The its ok but not in my neighborhood attitude. But they also do a great job of deflecting andpointing out others supposed hate.

Beem to MA alot. In fact all of New England and have found out that the ultra libs who live there are extremely racist. You can tell by the way they look down, talk diwn etc. The its ok but not in my neighborhood attitude. But they also do a great job of deflecting andpointing out others supposed hate.
I feel like it’s the same in NY...Typical case of ‘I’m fine with negros as long as they’re not in my family’. Might just be my experience though idk

#1. Midwest: OH, IN, MI, MN, WI states. <== These states cant get enough black men!

How did I come up with this list? Its just my personal experience from my travel all over the US for work combined with nearly 3 decades of hooking up with white women and couples. These are the areas I have personally seen or experienced the most interest level and/or love for black men in my experience. I am from NJ, and it does NOT make my list.
How many white pussie did you have by now ?

Last edited:
Atlanta is close to Nashville Tn . Most white couples and females go to Atlanta to meet bbc , not necessarily live in ATL. Best place for you to find white couples , females and couples looking for bbc coming to your area is SLS aka swinglifestyle . Here is the link to SLS from my Twitter page https://mobile.twitter.com/jaxrussellbbc
Nice cock you have. Made my wife wet just looking at it . Had a nice fuck thx to you. Wish you could be here, but its halfway round the earth 😫

Atlanta is close to Nashville Tn . Most white couples and females go to Atlanta to meet bbc , not necessarily live in ATL. Best place for you to find white couples , females and couples looking for bbc coming to your area is SLS aka swinglifestyle . Here is the link to SLS from my Twitter page https://www.swinglifestyle.com/profile/memberprofile.cfm?var=0000000000000006

https://mobile.twitter.com/jaxrussellbbc
Appreciate the lookout on that information!

Ohio is no joke i visit family up there and couldn't even go to the mall with my family without getting looked at. Indianapolis same way at dinner with family getting eyes all night from across the restaurant

from my experience (travel for work quite a bit):

Los Angeles ***
Cincinnati
Atlanta
anywhere in Connecticut
anywhere in Delaware
San Jose

By far the wildest places for me with white women were Austin TX (lots of younger hotwifes) and Palo Alto, CA (lots of older experienced hotwifes)
All I heard about Connecticut and Delaware are that white women are up on their high status/high horse they have nothing to do with black men.

Back