What to women like about cuckolding?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by ladyandthetramp1612, Aug 26, 2013.

?

What do women like about cuckolding their husbands

1. Power/humiliation

5 vote(s)
    20.8%
  2. Performing/being watched

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Being pleased by another guy

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
  4. Pleasing another guy and giving yourself to him

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
  5. Being fucked better than you husband/by a bigger cock

19 vote(s)
    79.2%
  6. Orher

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ladyandthetramp1612

ladyandthetramp1612 New Member

It's quite wel known what ment like about seeing their wives with other men, but what about women? I don't mean what do you like about other men/black men, I mean what do you like about being seen by your husband fucking a black man.

Is it a power thing? Is it about performing for him? Is it about satisfying yourself.
    How about the feeling of having him see you pleasure/be pleasured by (or be intimate with) another guy. Or that you're more pleasures than with your husband.

All opinions and comments are welcome.

White cuck likes this.
  2. small balls

small balls Member

I do hope you get a response to this thread other than my worthless drivel. My view for what it is worth suggests that a lack of response really does imply that there are not a lot of women interested in this subject as men. I wish I was wrong.

3. pamila

pamila New Member

Not done yet...but the idea of big dicks fucking me while he watches and enjoys turns me on..and him cleaning after...

willsrvu, GrisRob1977 and BdnPcess like this.
  4. circusill

circusill Active Member

they like big black cocks.

5. Mandy and Brian

Mandy and Brian Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    well for me this is easy i get all the bbc i want when i want and i have a loving and supportive hubby and Dad to boot ,it really is a no brainer ,lol

6. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    I agree with Mandy. Not into humiliation, and hubby hasn't watched me, but I enjoy the chance to explore my sexy side, knowing I have his full blessing.

willsrvu likes this.
  7. ladyandthetramp1612

ladyandthetramp1612 New Member

this is interesting. a wide mix of responses (though not many), and not what we expected

8. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    For most women, and I'm saying this from the countless conversations I've had with various married women across the States, especially those who haven't yet told their hubbies about their intimate desires, it's the notion of no longer needing to go out and cheat behind their hubbies that makes cuckoldry more satisfying.

Mandy and Brian likes this.
  9. mywife4fcks

mywife4fcks Banned

i think a sound marriage(security) and lots n lots of cocks to fuck.(freedom)