Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Pleasing another guy and giving yourself to him

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Being fucked better than you husband/by a bigger cock

Votes: 23 82.1%
  • Orher

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's quite wel known what ment like about seeing their wives with other men, but what about women? I don't mean what do you like about other men/black men, I mean what do you like about being seen by your husband fucking a black man.

Is it a power thing? Is it about performing for him? Is it about satisfying yourself.
How about the feeling of having him see you pleasure/be pleasured by (or be intimate with) another guy. Or that you're more pleasures than with your husband.

All opinions and comments are welcome.

I do hope you get a response to this thread other than my worthless drivel. My view for what it is worth suggests that a lack of response really does imply that there are not a lot of women interested in this subject as men. I wish I was wrong.

For most women, and I'm saying this from the countless conversations I've had with various married women across the States, especially those who haven't yet told their hubbies about their intimate desires, it's the notion of no longer needing to go out and cheat behind their hubbies that makes cuckoldry more satisfying.

Back