What to do with it if you don't use it?

What are your plans, options?

• Beautifully ink it into an artwork?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disguise it with some neaningful tattoo?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Goliathc

Male
From
UK
Having a thing hanging between your legs that you don't use anymore as you did before can be a bit of a nuisance and in some cases an embarrassment. So what to do with it. My dick has been shrinking to a lifeless 3 inches and I've always had small balls. So what would you do if you're in a similar situation.

I forget how big my husband is but it's gotta be literally like an inch now. Just uploaded some new pics. We played hard and took some advice on here. He used to be a more respectable size but we both got turned on by ruining him so we did things like band him (not super tight), use preparation h in a condom, occasionnally gave him estrogen cream to jerk off with but probably not enough to do a ton. Except he has shrunk a lot, both cock and balls, His cumshots are kinda just a little dribble. Me and my black boyfriend used to joke about nutting him and making him our pet. One time Marcus came over and brought his cousin which wasn't expected. But his cousin was told about our kinks and he was very vocal. Here's some highlights from the video:
Why does does this tiny dick sissy girl still have her nuts?
You both belong to us now and if tell you to do something, you do it.
This bitch told us that she aborted your white nut because your pathatetic compared to this black nut. You're never gonna knock a bitch up or feel your wife again. (I did get an abortion but not actually for that. but coincidentally hubby probably won't have a chance to do the job now.)
He finally started teasing me saying they we leaving unless I agree to castrate hubby so him and his black brothers don't have to worry about that "stupid sissy" in the corner doing our job. He said to hubby "beg this white slut to have my baby and make sure you never have any" I ripped his condom off (Marcus was the only one allowed to not use one before this) because I was so horny after hubby actually begged them to destroy us and breed me.
Haven't followed through with it. It's fun t talk about but could be too far unless it's very specific circumstances.
Are you in a relationship and what is your opinion on it?

Are you in a relationship and what is your opinion on it?
Similar story here, but it took 2 ladies to destroy my manliness. It was a crash course with my ex gf who denied me penetrations after the first night, caged me permanently, reducing the cage sizes periodically, and even unknowingly fed me some of her pills. FFW, after my wife got pregnant, I gave up on pussy and started using the cage again. HRT. Balls reduced and going up into my body again. Still 2in left.

What do you mean with neutering him?
There are 2 ways, balls removal or everything off. Keeping the shaft could be beneficial if he wants to transition and get a vag out of his male clit. But in anyway, there are psychological effects that are irreversible if he's not ready yet.
And there is also a psychological castration by making those black men happy with your womb. This really alone sounds quite perverse.

Having a thing hanging between your legs that you don't use anymore as you did before can be a bit of a nuisance and in some cases an embarrassment. So what to do with it. My dick has been shrinking to a lifeless 3 inches and I've always had small balls. So what would you do if you're in a similar situation.
I would keep shrinking it down with cage sizes. I don’t think I could handle vaginoplasty, but I know I’d make a very sexy woman in another reality. I also wouldn’t mind a vasectomy if my partner and her bull wanted it

As much as my bf, husband, and I would have the best orgasms castrating him, it would only be fun once for him. Although...
Having hubby tied up and unable to move,
then having my footlong morrocan black bull show cuck that I haven't renewed or taken my birth control in a couple months and then banding hubbys tiny nuts with the tightest band available and not undo it until his wimpy little white balls are actually dead. I'd have Marcus stay in our bed for a few weeks until we get a positive pregnancy test and cucks nuts are completely gone. I would make hubby lay on the floor at the foot of the bed so he would have to watch Marcus and me do all the things only a man and woman can do. I can imagine him thinking about everything Marcus and I were taking from him, and instead giving it all to Marcus. I think even for a while after killing his balls, his little 1 inch cock would probably still get hard thinking about it all.

Even though it is hot, we won't do that. If we find a black bull that's at least ten inches who wants to own us for real and see me more than once a week, then yeah I think we would do it. Actually no, we definitely would.

But hubs is never going to use his cock again. We only play with it to see how small it can get and stuff. I wouldn't mind removing the inch or two that's left and leave him with his balls so he always wants me to fuck my boyfriend and bulls.
I would really love a black master that made hubby go get his sperm tested and if he actually has any left, make him get a vasectomy before making me his breeding whore. He is a good dad, I just don't want him passing on the sissy tendancies and really tiny penis to any unfortunate boy. lol
Besides, we'll probably accidentally ruin what's left of his useless tiny white nuts someday. :p
Similar story here, but it took 2 ladies to destroy my manliness. It was a crash course with my ex gf who denied me penetrations after the first night, caged me permanently, reducing the cage sizes periodically, and even unknowingly fed me some of her pills. FFW, after my wife got pregnant, I gave up on pussy and started using the cage again. HRT. Balls reduced and going up into my body again. Still 2in left.

What do you mean with neutering him?
There are 2 ways, balls removal or everything off. Keeping the shaft could be beneficial if he wants to transition and get a vag out of his male clit. But in anyway, there are psychological effects that are irreversible if he's not ready yet.
And there is also a psychological castration by making those black men happy with your womb. This really

Last edited:
My vote was anything else
So I would be most happier with my balls and sac removed ,as my pepe is small 2 inches and limp I'm uncut and limp so I consider it as a cliti

Attachments

• 20230913_105048.jpg
    20230913_105048.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Back