What the top secret about you and your wife you want to tell us bout that

My wife, at a party in a nightclub, to cheer people up, proposed a contest: whoever drinks a glass of whiskey, which stands on the floor, without hands, can remove one thing from her! Some of our friends were there too!
She was wearing: panties, stockings, boots, a bra and a dress ...
She was left in her little panties, but a guy came out, drank another glass and pulled off her panties in front of everyone...
And then she went to get dressed and when she returned... she said that he fucked her in the toilet, where she went to get dressed...

Admit about your top secret you and your wife
Many of us have a top secret but we didn’t tell any body about it
Me an my wife:
- my wife fucked for money in last years
- my wife fucked her boss to Promotion at work
- my wife fucked her boyfriend’s sister
- I am a husband and I have old boyfriend fuck me while my wife had her bull
My wife was used on our wedding dress by her bosses

My wife has fucked two different bulls sons as their 18th bday gift and first taste of sex with a real woman and white pussy!! One dad brought his ******* over and sent him upstairs and sat on the couch and waited, the other dropped their ******* off at a hotel he paid for and had my wife waiting in the bed. She made sure they could barely walk their legs where so weak, when she finished with them.

my wife has been out with myself and friends that have no idea we are into this lifestyle, she has answered a call at a bar we were all at and said she needed to talk to someone and excused herself and went outside. She was outside 10 minutes or so, came back in and kissed me in front of them and pushed a small amount of cum in my mouth, her bull called and she ran out to his car, sucked his cock and came back in. No one knew she was out in the car being fingered and sucking black cock but me. It kept me turned on all night!!!
So hot

Back