WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG HERE WITH THIS SITE?

With that said, we have read a lot of the posts on here and we are increasingly getting turned off. This site appears to be a forum for people to use for their own negative and combative purposes other than the intended reason of bringing black and white together for mutual enjoyment. It is very sad. All of the racist comments, the push to change the demographics of the world for superiority, the put down of the white male, which are often called "boi", the embarrassment and the humiliation of the husband and the white woman becoming owned or a slave. Have we gone backwards to the caveman era?

Not everyone shares your sensitivities - how terrible!

Want some racism come down to sippi. I agree with you all. I love having sex with white women myself. But race and peer pressure is a muthafucker.

Evidently , the true fact is, that it's their issue. No one forces them on these site, not in interracial relationships. Their loss.

We were happy to find a site that provides an education into the world of black and white for the purpose of adult fun and sex. As a white married couple in our 50's, we discussed the prospects of venturing into other avenues to enhance our sex life. We have never done this before although it has been a fantasy and we play with black dildo's exclusively. Both of us have friends that are black and we didn't grow up thinking adversely about African American people. We are all God's creation and equals.

There are good and bad in all races and we make our decisions on whom we call friends. Neither one of us had dated an African American and we now find it appealing and intriguing from the many things we have heard. We discussed the color contrast, the stamina, the aggressiveness and the size of the African American male. Quite frankly, it makes us pretty horny and wanting to find out more.

With that said, we have read a lot of the posts on here and we are increasingly getting turned off. This site appears to be a forum for people to use for their own negative and combative purposes other than the intended reason of bringing black and white together for mutual enjoyment. It is very sad. All of the racist comments, the push to change the demographics of the world for superiority, the put down of the white male, which are often called "boi", the embarrassment and the humiliation of the husband and the white woman becoming owned or a slave. Have we gone backwards to the caveman era?

This is why we can't move forward. It is also disturbing that people are bringing their political views on here. Why? This is a meet and greet sex site. We don't care about your political views. If this is what this site is going to be used for then we have had enough. We thought it would be a great place to learn about the lifestyle and perhaps find that big black cock that would make our first experience a great introduction into the lifestyle and have many more years of enjoyment. At this rate, we would rather spend our time doing other things.

Sorry but that is how we feel. Sad but true. People need to move forward and stop reliving the past. We are all equals and the world could be such a better place!
There are alot of BBC gentleman out there who are gentle kind and like you enjoy making Love with white women. Don't let that reason be why you don't enjoy BBC which you do WANT @

We were happy to find a site that provides an education into the world of black and white for the purpose of adult fun and sex. As a white married couple in our 50's, we discussed the prospects of venturing into other avenues to enhance our sex life. We have never done this before although it has been a fantasy and we play with black dildo's exclusively. Both of us have friends that are black and we didn't grow up thinking adversely about African American people. We are all God's creation and equals.

There are good and bad in all races and we make our decisions on whom we call friends. Neither one of us had dated an African American and we now find it appealing and intriguing from the many things we have heard. We discussed the color contrast, the stamina, the aggressiveness and the size of the African American male. Quite frankly, it makes us pretty horny and wanting to find out more.

This is why we can't move forward. It is also disturbing that people are bringing their political views on here. Why? This is a meet and greet sex site. We don't care about your political views. If this is what this site is going to be used for then we have had enough. We thought it would be a great place to learn about the lifestyle and perhaps find that big black cock that would make our first experience a great introduction into the lifestyle and have many more years of enjoyment. At this rate, we would rather spend our time doing other things.

Sorry but that is how we feel. Sad but true. People need to move forward and stop reliving the past. We are all equals and the world could be such a better place!

We are also put off by racist comments, the apparent need to humiliate or be humiliated and the slave/owner activities. We’ve discussed this for quite a while and have come to believe that much of what we read on here is fantasy, rather than active reality. Once that was decided it was easier for us to just disregard or ignore those comments and to concentrate on people who have tastes and desires similar to ours.

We view this site as we would any large community, so differences are to be expected. On a regular basis we associate with a number of people here, but we avoid others, just as we do in other situations and locations. They have their fun and we have ours.

We are relatively new to the interracial aspect of this kind of play, with our first sexual contact with a black man being about three years ago. There have been four others since then and all have become friends as well as sex partners. Even if we no longer have the sexual aspect with each one, we maintain contact and the friendships continue.

Without exception they are sensible, intelligent gentleman and we enjoy their company both in and out of the bedroom. They are also very sensual, physical men with sexual appetites that vary to one degree or another, but we are well matched socially and our intimate physical contacts with them have been very rewarding for all of us. Being selective, especially where something is as private and personal as this lifestyle, certainly pays handsome dividends.

If you were to ask our advice we would urge you to associate with those you enjoy and to ignore the others, as well as their comments.

We are also put off by racist comments, the apparent need to humiliate or be humiliated and the slave/owner activities. We’ve discussed this for quite a while and have come to believe that much of what we read on here is fantasy, rather than active reality. Once that was decided it was easier for us to just disregard or ignore those comments and to concentrate on people who have tastes and desires similar to ours.

We view this site as we would any large community, so differences are to be expected. On a regular basis we associate with a number of people here, but we avoid others, just as we do in other situations and locations. They have their fun and we have ours.

We are relatively new to the interracial aspect of this kind of play, with our first sexual contact with a black man being about three years ago. There have been four others since then and all have become friends as well as sex partners. Even if we no longer have the sexual aspect with each one, we maintain contact and the friendships continue.

Without exception they are sensible, intelligent gentleman and we enjoy their company both in and out of the bedroom. They are also very sensual, physical men with sexual appetites that vary to one degree or another, but we are well matched socially and our intimate physical contacts with them have been very rewarding for all of us. Being selective, especially where something is as private and personal as this lifestyle, certainly pays handsome dividends.

If you were to ask our advice we would urge you to associate with those you enjoy and to ignore the others, as well as their comments.
Yes I think some of the conversation gets a bit vulgar in some folks eyes and that is understandable it alway bugged me before retiring when co-workers referred to their wife or mom as the old lady or old man referring to their dad. I think some women don't mind and might even like being called names during sex as goes with guys but I think that should be established during meeting(s) before actual intimacy ,many things to consider before sharing your wife or husband.

So i was at the mall one day and there was a stall set up with a sign saying " free chocolates - take if you want".
I took a box and opened it and ate some chocolates but then i noticed that included in the box were a lot that i didn't like. So, of course, i went back to the stall and complained. I told them that i didnt like some of their chocolates and that they should not have put those in the box and they should clean out all their boxes to ensure that only chocolates that i like are included.
The lady at the stall said to me that many people like the ones that i rejected so it would be unfair to discriminate against those people. Well! Did i give it to her!@##÷@!
I told her in no uncertain terms that i didnt care what other people wanted. The only thing that matters is what i want and if you dont change things to my liking i demand my money back.
"But" she said ... "the chocolates are free. You paid nothing for them."
"What the hell is wrong here?" I said.
Brilliant

„This is a meet and greet sex site.“ Who told you that? Or are you trying to declare your very own point of view to be the official one? Please stop being ignorant, discriminating and infantilizing others!

Last edited:
What? This site is awesome. Yeah, I suppose, if you look hard and wide enough, you will find posts that offend your sensitivities. You can always take the high road... like maybe scour the Internet and get back to us with a site that meets all your needs. It would probably meet most of our needs too.

You make a lot of valid points in your comment. There is a lot of hate and 'Black Supremacy' reflected in a lot of forums. But these are outweighed by people who just love the lifestyle and are eager to discuss it. For those people, and their threads (contributions to this forum) I thank you.

The classic words, "I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say them" underscores my attitude in this regard. A lot of the hate is hurtful and demeaning, I'll agree. I won't delve into the rational these people use to justify their positions, but I will say that they have the right to express them.

My advice would be to take the good with the bad. Do what I do - ignore the folks who need to express some sort of superiority and enjoy the ones who share your position. It's what I do and have chatted with some really wonderful people along the way.

But whatever you do, please don't leave because of frustration! Instead point out the opposite view, showing everyone that the site isn't only composed of hateful people, but thoughtful, caring folks who honestly enjoy the lifestyle.

Beginning to acknowledge their latent craving for submission to Black sexing can be very emotionally confusing for whites, when their fantasy conflicts with their worldview.

Yes I think some of the conversation gets a bit vulgar in some folks eyes and that is understandable it alway bugged me before retiring when co-workers referred to their wife or mom as the old lady or old man referring to their dad. I think some women don't mind and might even like being called names during sex as goes with guys but I think that should be established during meeting(s) before actual intimacy ,many things to consider before sharing your wife or husband.
Establishing ground rules is VERY important and it's something we learned when we first started doing this. Failure to do that can result in everything from hurt feelings and a ruined evening all the way up to anger, none of which is desirable.

Back