What the Cuck?!?!

Love this pic, because to me it shows the love, respect, honesty, bond, warmth and true intimacy etc. that only a hotwife and her cuckold can understand. The intense feelings you have for your wife when she grips your hand while climaxing is impossible to explain. Its like an unspoken bond, you're partners in crime and you are saying I have your back and you have mine. Its an intimate moment you can't seem to get any other way.

I was cuckolded over 20 yrs ago by
A gf. It all started the day i asked to be her slave. When she agreed I had no idea what was to come. Over the next 5 yrs we became swingers, the more she used me the more i responded and craved it, she was gangbanged, ate pussy, I repeadedly ate cum from her pussy, I was repeadedly humiliated in front of her friends, she always told me i would suck cock for her but never got down to it and devoted myself to her while she fucked whoever she pleased. The great thing about that was i loved it.
I have a ton of true stories to tell about our many fun times if yal care to hear about us. The big thing was that she was married, I wasn't but yet she lead this double life. Let me know and i will post a true story 1 at a time.

Thank for Reading
Slave Matt
I want to hear them all!

Back