What the Cuck?!?!

I was cuckolded over 20 yrs ago by
A gf. It all started the day i asked to be her slave. When she agreed I had no idea what was to come. Over the next 5 yrs we became swingers, the more she used me the more i responded and craved it, she was gangbanged, ate pussy, I repeadedly ate cum from her pussy, I was repeadedly humiliated in front of her friends, she always told me i would suck cock for her but never got down to it and devoted myself to her while she fucked whoever she pleased. The great thing about that was i loved it.
I have a ton of true stories to tell about our many fun times if yal care to hear about us. The big thing was that she was married, I wasn't but yet she lead this double life. Let me know and i will post a true story 1 at a time.

Thank for Reading
Slave Matt

A gf. It all started the day i asked to be her slave. When she agreed I had no idea what was to come. Over the next 5 yrs we became swingers, the more she used me the more i responded and craved it, she was gangbanged, ate pussy, I repeadedly ate cum from her pussy, I was repeadedly humiliated in front of her friends, she always told me i would suck cock for her but never got down to it and devoted myself to her while she fucked whoever she pleased. The great thing about that was i loved it.
I have a ton of true stories to tell about our many fun times if yal care to hear about us. The big thing was that she was married, I wasn't but yet she lead this double life. Let me know and i will post a true story 1 at a time.
Tell us more matt
Thank for Reading
Slave Matt

Thank for Reading
Slave Matt
Please post stories

Back