LupeandMicha

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Micha and I were talking last week and we could not come to solid and concise decision on what the best way to be a approached in public would be for a single guy. We spoke of several scenarios whether or not I was present. Are we with vanilla people? Are we with family? We both agreed that there have been moments when we wish we could do something in what might not be the most optimal setting, but don't. So the we beg the question what is the right time, place, and way to approach a couple in public. We would also love to hear from single men as to when would be ideal for an husband or wife to approach you as well. Is when your out in a group ok or do you prefer the grocery store pick up? We want to hear from all sides.

We have already complied a few tips in our YouTube video "The Approach" but we would like to hear from everyone and what there thoughts are. Check out the video below to catch some of our tips and see if there are any you can add.

Micha and I were talking last week and we could not come to solid and concise decision on what the best way to be a approached in public would be for a single guy. We spoke of several scenarios whether or not I was present. Are we with vanilla people? Are we with family? We both agreed that there have been moments when we wish we could do something in what might not be the most optimal setting, but don't. So the we beg the question what is the right time, place, and way to approach a couple in public. We would also love to hear from single men as to when would be ideal for an husband or wife to approach you as well. Is when your out in a group ok or do you prefer the grocery store pick up? We want to hear from all sides.

We have already complied a few tips in our YouTube video "The Approach" but we would like to hear from everyone and what there thoughts are. Check out the video below to catch some of our tips and see if there are any you can add.

I'm not sure if there is a 'right time or place' ... It really depends on the skill level of the guy who approaches the couple!

I've done it plenty of times here in Austin.

Few months ago I started casually chatting up a young couple with a cute girlfriend in the grocery store. Turns out they have seen me around before and I simply ask if they ever want to hang out for drinks 🍻🍹
we exchanged info and before you know it they were at my place having fun πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

it helps to be a natural talker... A 'people person' in general. That way you can gauge the conversation and see look for subtle hints or Clues. Nobody's going to break the social contract and just come right out and say "hey I'm a swinger are you two swingers??" πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜…

But there are certain body languages that a skilled guy can read into to tell whether to push or not.

For me, I pay attention to the way a woman is dressed and I pay attention to her eye contact. I always give respect to the man first and address him first and then I include them both in the conversation so all three of us are engaged. Rather than ask a bunch of questions like I'm interviewing or probing, I will share some stories and throw in a few dirty words here and there to see how they react. πŸ‘€ πŸ€”

In my experience, open couples and swingers well reciprocate the light dirty talk or laugh in agreement.

Once they start sharing their private life and asking more about Me... At that point I know I'm onto something! 😈

I've never had a couple approach ME
But I've flirted and danced with a woman and then she asked if I care she has a husband/ boyfriend...
Nope! Don't mind at all πŸ˜…

I'm not sure if there is a 'right time or place' ... It really depends on the skill level of the guy who approaches the couple!

Few months ago I started casually chatting up a young couple with a cute girlfriend in the grocery store. Turns out they have seen me around before and I simply ask if they ever want to hang out for drinks 🍻🍹
we exchanged info and before you know it they were at my place having fun πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

it helps to be a natural talker... A 'people person' in general. That way you can gauge the conversation and see look for subtle hints or Clues. Nobody's going to break the social contract and just come right out and say "hey I'm a swinger are you two swingers??" πŸ˜… πŸ˜… πŸ˜…

But there are certain body languages that a skilled guy can read into to tell whether to push or not.

For me, I pay attention to the way a woman is dressed and I pay attention to her eye contact. I always give respect to the man first and address him first and then I include them both in the conversation so all three of us are engaged. Rather than ask a bunch of questions like I'm interviewing or probing, I will share some stories and throw in a few dirty words here and there to see how they react. πŸ‘€ πŸ€”

In my experience, open couples and swingers well reciprocate the light dirty talk or laugh in agreement.

Once they start sharing their private life and asking more about Me... At that point I know I'm onto something! 😈
have you seen the young couple again? Was it her first BBC?

Did you live there back in 2015? We met someone while at Barton Creek kinda like this haha.

If a guy wanted to approach us in public that's all good. At first, it's best not to be too direct or lay it on too hard. It does take a bit of talk and then progress to playful suggestion and then see where it goes. The reason for not coming on too strong at first is that the Mrs has to like you. You aren't approaching your future wife or anything so the pressure should be off. You are just making some small talk and letting us know you are interested. In public is welcomed, but read the scenario. If we are just hanging out, that's the best time. If we look busy or like we are trying to get something accomplished then the timing isn't so good unless you are a true master of your art.

I think you have it down pretty solid. I've never actually been the one to approach they've come to me in my experience but when it starts pretty much everything you said is on point. It just isn't my style to go flirting around with a woman with her man right there that wasn't initiated by them. ******* can get you problems I don't need. I've seen it go wrong enough times watching other people to just leave that side of it alone.

You are a very hot and sexy couple

You guys are awesome, making a youtube channel to help and great personalities

Wow!! Perfect. Hubby has to be approached first if we are in a situation where we are a couple

Unfortunetly across the pond you do not be able to deal with the casual chatting that is part of our way of life in Europe, even Emily coped with it in Paris:wub::wub: , whether it be in a a comment to someone in the same queue at the same supermarket, or someone at an adjacent table in a Cafe/ or someone travelling on the same Metro, we make comments to each other everyday.
If on the rare occasions I am with my wife at a Social Occasion and a black guy is hitting on her trying to pick her up, I generally excuse myself and move away allowing them the privacy to continue their conversation. Usually the next is I get a Text telling me she will see me later.

Absolutely spot on , really love to see a guy chatting up wife , knowing where its going ! being nudists helps it along a bit too ...you come back to hot tub with the drinks and find your seat next to her taken .......
My imagination knows no bounds imagining you both Naked in Sherwood Forest, with Little John fighting off the Sheriff's men :cold::cold::cold:

Back