What Pictures Influenced You The Most To Get Into Interracial Sexing?

For me it wasn't about a particularly exciting picture...

I was sitting on a bus across from a Black man, he was about 40 years old. His appearance made me desire Him.

I spread my legs to show Him my pussy. He smiled and told me I was a good girl. When the Black Man left the bus, He invited me to come with Him. At His house I undressed. It was an all-defining sex experience.

I had never felt so feminine before.
Did you go back again and again?

Fiesta magazine was also responsible for getting me into interracial sex. My "awakening" occurred when I read a story in Fiesta about a married woman arriving home one evening to find her niece about to have sex with a well-hung black guy. She was angry at first but, having seen the size of his cock, invited the guy round later that week knowing her husband would be away at work. Having made her intentions clear to the black guy he proceeded to fuck her out of her mind in her own house.

Reading this seemed to throw a switch in terms of my sexual fantasies. I used to buy Fiesta on a regular basis and seek out stories involving black guys and white women. I can also recall the Sailor story that you refer to above.

I have been a fan of interracial sex ever since.
Fiesta.... Now there's a trip down memory lane! 😉

Back