What Pictures Influenced You The Most To Get Into Interracial Sexing?

_0001.jpg Man, woman, or couple, what are the 3-4-5 pictures, from the Internet or elsewhere that had a major impact on your desire for interracial sex for others, yourself or your partner? For me (hub), years ago (showing my age, LOL) back when such things were first appearing on the Internet, I saw three pictures. On was a redhead laying on her back and there was a Black cock shooting cum on her. The one I am posting (and another one of the same couple that I cannot find that is a better shot of penetration) really impacted on me. Seeing her spread with a black cock in her (bareback of course) had an instant effect on me. I felt a surge go through me and in that instant I knew that I wanted Black men to fuck my wife. And not just a one time deal. I knew that I wanted it to be a way of life, of Black control and more. And this was years before the topics of Black Ownership of white wives became a routine topic. Enjoy, and I hope you post several pictures that influenced you the most and describe the effect on you and others sex life! (If I ever find the other two pics I mentioned I will post them.)

Last edited:
It was not a picture , my husband introduced me to a black man who wanted to share our bed , it was his sexual prowess that turned both me and hubby on .
Hubby loved the sight of me in twined with a black skin man and me experiencing the pure pleasure of a huge cock and his black body.
We get very turned on when in the company of black men , just knowing one might just want to fuck me excites both of us.

This video when I was younger. I loved watching this hot blonde getting fucked by this muscular black man. They looked so beautiful together and I got hooked. Years later a gf fucked a black guy we met on vacation and we all loved it. Working on my wife to do the same.

7_b_360046.jpg 3c23e946279c56db9c88a51e403b8410.jpg 1430871525.49079.jpg 9_360046.jpg

Ohh
It was not a picture , my husband introduced me to a black man who wanted to share our bed , it was his sexual prowess that turned both me and hubby on .
Hubby loved the sight of me in twined with a black skin man and me experiencing the pure pleasure of a huge cock and his black body.
We get very turned on when in the company of black men , just knowing one might just want to fuck me excites both of us.

Back