What Pictures Influenced You The Most To Get Into Interracial Sexing?

Here is a pic from Barbi Sinclair that we remember. We both enjoyed this one.View attachment 3706044
This was always an arousing pic for me, even if it's pro. I first saw it back in the 1990s, shortly after my wife and I were married. My wife had been seeing a black lover before we married and was surprised when I asked her to continue, but she did. She loved him and enjoyed complete sexual satisfaction with him for just short of 15 years. Her lover did not want me in the room with them, but I always envisioned this is what it would have been like if I'd been there. I always envisioned this scenario as being the wife's dream: impregnation in front of hubby, asking hubby one last time "are you sure this is what you want? He's cumming in me now." We all have our fantasies....

It was a still picture from the red head Jewish girl. I was intrigued that her beautiful slender body was on a black man, while her white boyfriend looked defeated.
I found the video and I’ve been wanting to see a girl getting fucked by a black man ever since.

A lot of picture can start the idea in your head to black.your wife! A dark.bbc staying in a wife white pussy is hot! As well for a.huge and better submissions you need to see a woman.face when the bull is with his bbc in her.pussy.
Face can.play an important way in a submissions and can influence a lot this lifestyle and can start an addiction.
A bbc in a pussy and a pleased face is emotionally damaged for.a lot.of man and a lot.of.them.will.want to.try this lifestyle!
I know what you you mean my wife love the feel of a big black cock in her pussy
Even though I'm 113/4 inches it's the fact that to her its taboo fucking a big black cock but she loves it and I love it afterwards when I stick my big cock in her and feel all that warm cum in her pussy and to see how loose her pussy is
It really turns me on so much that I fucking her deep and hard trying to push as much cum deeper into her pussy

View attachment 983284 Man, woman, or couple, what are the 3-4-5 pictures, from the Internet or elsewhere that had a major impact on your desire for interracial sex for others, yourself or your partner? For me (hub), years ago (showing my age, LOL) back when such things were first appearing on the Internet, I saw three pictures. On was a redhead laying on her back and there was a Black cock shooting cum on her. The one I am posting (and another one of the same couple that I cannot find that is a better shot of penetration) really impacted on me. Seeing her spread with a black cock in her (bareback of course) had an instant effect on me. I felt a surge go through me and in that instant I knew that I wanted Black men to fuck my wife. And not just a one time deal. I knew that I wanted it to be a way of life, of Black control and more. And this was years before the topics of Black Ownership of white wives became a routine topic. Enjoy, and I hope you post several pictures that influenced you the most and describe the effect on you and others sex life! (If I ever find the other two pics I mentioned I will post them.)
That first time a wife feels a big black monster of a cock in her tight pussy and she's cumming all over it

I love BBC’s so damn much that I would love to see her impregnated by one of them just to have me take care of them like a good little sissy I also can’t wait in the future to come out because living life like a straight man sucks
I don’t want to take care of ******* but I love bbc I guess I found it hard to admit it at first but after reflection I came to the conclusion that I love bbc and I enjoy woman but I’m just not a pitcher I’m a catcher I’m a bottom never a top I’m a beta sub and I love bbc and my wife fucks me with a strap on lol

View attachment 6369273
This photo is intoxicating to me. A beautiful wife proudly showing off her wedding ring wrapped around her bull's huge cock - she is clearly bragging how huge it is. With his cum on her face, she smiles with a loving and thankful gaze at her cuckold husband.
Do you know here name? Or have a link to some of her videos? I have seen one with her a long time ago.

Back