What Pictures Influenced You The Most To Get Into Interracial Sexing?

For me it wasn’t a picture but a story in ‘Fiesta’ magazine from back in the 70/80’s.
In the story the couple who lived in Southampton, England, went out and got chatting to a Nigerian sailor.
They invited him home with them and he ended up fucking the wife in front of her husband. After having her that night he left... but not before leaving her impregnated by his seed. That story always stuck with me.
Fiesta magazine was also responsible for getting me into interracial sex. My "awakening" occurred when I read a story in Fiesta about a married woman arriving home one evening to find her niece about to have sex with a well-hung black guy. She was angry at first but, having seen the size of his cock, invited the guy round later that week knowing her husband would be away at work. Having made her intentions clear to the black guy he proceeded to fuck her out of her mind in her own house.

Reading this seemed to throw a switch in terms of my sexual fantasies. I used to buy Fiesta on a regular basis and seek out stories involving black guys and white women. I can also recall the Sailor story that you refer to above.

I have been a fan of interracial sex ever since.

Naomi-Woods-Blacked-Shy-Blonde-Teen-BBC-Threesome-2016-06-04-004.jpg
Naomi-Woods-Blacked-Shy-Blonde-Teen-BBC-Threesome-2016-06-04-011.jpg
Naomi-Woods-Blacked-Naughty-Babysitter-Takes-First-BBC-2015-11-22-008.jpg
When I was younger, she was my idol
17.jpg

7.jpg
so beautiful

She made sounds I’ve never heard before and came all over this monster. We played with toys before, but this night was different, She was truly BBC ready after this and WANTED it. Her ass was slapped, she talked dirty, and when I pulled that big cock out of her, her pussy was absolutely spread open.

After this moment, I’ve been trying to get her to meet a new friend and relive that moment.IMG_3253.png

For us it was an interaction we've done it with other men while I watched or do. One time we were hanging out with a black friend at his house in the downstairs apartment which he used as his man cave his wife went to bed and I knew he wanted to do something but wasn't sure if she would cause she was raised not to mix race and she swore by it but one thing led to another and they were making out and really nothing after that the first time then we hung out again and she sucked his dick I loved watching his black cock in her mouth but we never really got to finish all the way he stuck it in her but only for a minute. We've been obsessed since neither of us would ever let her be with a white guy again except me. I love watching her get fucked hard and can't wait to watch a sexy black guy with a huge black cock fuck her.

View attachment 983284 Man, woman, or couple, what are the 3-4-5 pictures, from the Internet or elsewhere that had a major impact on your desire for interracial sex for others, yourself or your partner? For me (hub), years ago (showing my age, LOL) back when such things were first appearing on the Internet, I saw three pictures. On was a redhead laying on her back and there was a Black cock shooting cum on her. The one I am posting (and another one of the same couple that I cannot find that is a better shot of penetration) really impacted on me. Seeing her spread with a black cock in her (bareback of course) had an instant effect on me. I felt a surge go through me and in that instant I knew that I wanted Black men to fuck my wife. And not just a one time deal. I knew that I wanted it to be a way of life, of Black control and more. And this was years before the topics of Black Ownership of white wives became a routine topic. Enjoy, and I hope you post several pictures that influenced you the most and describe the effect on you and others sex life! (If I ever find the other two pics I mentioned I will post them.)
You look so hot with a bbc in you

Unfortunately I haven't seen the picture I'm thinking of in at least 15 years but it was a white woman in her wedding dress in a similar pose as this one. The combination of the dress and white stockings against his black skin, along with the idea of her willingly giving something so sacred to a black lover made me crazy. There's a lot of wedding pics out there these days but there was something amazing about this particular one. Wish I could find it.

Back