What Pictures Influenced You The Most To Get Into Interracial Sexing?

Naomi-Woods-Blacked-Shy-Blonde-Teen-BBC-Threesome-2016-06-04-004.jpg
Naomi-Woods-Blacked-Shy-Blonde-Teen-BBC-Threesome-2016-06-04-011.jpg
Naomi-Woods-Blacked-Naughty-Babysitter-Takes-First-BBC-2015-11-22-008.jpg
When I was younger, she was my idol
17.jpg

7.jpg

Ever discover if your crush found BBC too?
She actually did! 😳 I still get strange feeling inside (jealous and hard) while writing this.. she was a very shy and conservative girl.. later on I saw pictures of Latin nights on Facebook where she was talking and dancing with black guys.😰 She was wearing a super slutty outfit with extremely sexy high heels.. god.. I wish I could ever read her naughty mind while she was thinking about those black guys 🫣

I remember seeing this picture when i was a teenager. Blew my mind and helpd reinforce my desires.
She looks so content and at peace and it is so obvious that it is that big cock that has taken her to a blissful place, that no other cock ever has.
The sight of a naked white woman in love with a naked black guy with such a massive cock, probably bigger soft than most white guys are hard, as if if is the most natural thing to do, at a moment in time when that was so very controversial, makes this a truly beautiful vision.

Like some of the ladies here, for me it was my husband showing interracial videos on the laptop. I always gravitated towards the oral licking ones rather the penetration. When I saw my first video of a black man with his long tongue and fingers and luscious lips devouring a white/Asian/Latin pussy (usually married women), my pussy pulsated, juices flowed endlessly and an electric like twirling sensation that made me gasp and shove my husband’s face between my legs telling him to lick me and eat me like what I was watching.

Then … seeing a massive BBC, the fire deep in my pussy ignited.

Back