What Pictures Influenced You The Most To Get Into Interracial Sexing?

View attachment 983284 Man, woman, or couple, what are the 3-4-5 pictures, from the Internet or elsewhere that had a major impact on your desire for interracial sex for others, yourself or your partner? For me (hub), years ago (showing my age, LOL) back when such things were first appearing on the Internet, I saw three pictures. On was a redhead laying on her back and there was a Black cock shooting cum on her. The one I am posting (and another one of the same couple that I cannot find that is a better shot of penetration) really impacted on me. Seeing her spread with a black cock in her (bareback of course) had an instant effect on me. I felt a surge go through me and in that instant I knew that I wanted Black men to fuck my wife. And not just a one time deal. I knew that I wanted it to be a way of life, of Black control and more. And this was years before the topics of Black Ownership of white wives became a routine topic. Enjoy, and I hope you post several pictures that influenced you the most and describe the effect on you and others sex life! (If I ever find the other two pics I mentioned I will post them.)
I also dream of black men fucking my wife. I want her to get pregnant from them:threesome:

View attachment 983284 Man, woman, or couple, what are the 3-4-5 pictures, from the Internet or elsewhere that had a major impact on your desire for interracial sex for others, yourself or your partner? For me (hub), years ago (showing my age, LOL) back when such things were first appearing on the Internet, I saw three pictures. On was a redhead laying on her back and there was a Black cock shooting cum on her. The one I am posting (and another one of the same couple that I cannot find that is a better shot of penetration) really impacted on me. Seeing her spread with a black cock in her (bareback of course) had an instant effect on me. I felt a surge go through me and in that instant I knew that I wanted Black men to fuck my wife. And not just a one time deal. I knew that I wanted it to be a way of life, of Black control and more. And this was years before the topics of Black Ownership of white wives became a routine topic. Enjoy, and I hope you post several pictures that influenced you the most and describe the effect on you and others sex life! (If I ever find the other two pics I mentioned I will post them.)
I also dream of black men fucking my wife. I want her to get pregnant from them

This picture, which we first saw many, many years ago, was the FIRST that made both of us say "Um, WOW"... Cuz it perfectly illustrates almost EVERYTHING about this amazing fantasy that turns us both on so much.
I mean, here's a white, 40-ish to 50-ish dude, probably hung like I am (Irish and miniature at best, when soft and "laughable" when hard... A guy with a hot sexy and probably "never-been-fully-satisfied" wife, and he's not only looking on at the action but (seemingly) voicing his approval to her, whispering in her ear, possibly asking "Does that feel good?/Is his cock bigger and better than mine?/This is what you wanted, honey, yes?" etc etc..possibly even softy saying "Fuck her.. Fuck her hard!" to the superior man who is now deep inside his wife.

And meanwhile his wife seemingly doesn't even know he even exists or if he's alive or dead at this point, cuz she's getting absolutely and thoroughly REAMED by her dream BBC, basically in complete and total "Ohhh my good GOD!!!" deeply-filled pleasure as the strong, dominant and clearly superior black man pleasures her the way that her graying hubby hasn't been able to do since, well, probably FOREVER!!

It's the absolutely perfect photo of "Husband Watching/Cuckold Hubby/Sexy Wife Living Out Her True Fantasy"/etc etc and BOTH Melissa (my wife) and I actually STILL get a "charge" every time we see this beautiful picture of BBC doing what WhiteBoy couldn't and can't do !!!

View attachment 2610725

Desperately seeking info on this pic / vid / pic series...... been looking all over the web for more info.........any help is appreciated!!

Many pictures and stories on DarkCavern.com. Janet Mason. Rebecca Dream , and Canadian Dianne are favorites. Follow their evolution into the lifestyle. Observe how white women transform into passionate , lustful , horny sluts for BBC. How sex with black men becomes "routine" with each of them. How they change and how they view their bodies and BBC.
Do you have a link to these?

Back