What Pictures Influenced You The Most To Get Into Interracial Sexing?

The worst possible, my mum ?
My husband was trying to convince my to share me with a black man, but I was seeing that as too extreme as an humiliation.
One day moving boxes I found a série of photos. It was my mum having sex with two blacks men. I recognize them, It was the two guys that were taking care of the garden in our vacation house. I was maybe 15 at that time and I was finding strange at this time that this two strangers were often invited to stay at night to eat with us. Everything was clear and I was quiet chocked. My mom was enjoying threesome with blacks men and my ******* was letting it go and even taking pictures.
Honestly I’m not wishing anyone to see your mum on explicit pictures ?
But these photos clearly unlock something for me, this kind of relation was looking more acceptable.
. More common today. Lots of moms fucking black men now.

Blacked.com has been a strong influence.

20549555.gif

20571819.gif

20048139.gif

In Austria and Germany the celebrity marriage of Heidi Klum and Seal was the talk of the town. I was an exchange student in London and remember seeing one of those horrible English tabloid magazines in a store. The story was titled "the couple that can't keep their hands of each other" or something like that and this was the photo:

View attachment 2535069

I thought the way he touches her, his look on his face and her revealing dress together with her smile were incredibly sexy.
They were so beautiful together, i hate that they broke up (sigh)

I have that one too but mine has no type on it and is a gif
View attachment 2496826
One of our black friends has a super fat black cock and my little white wife loves to fuck him. Its always a show to watch them go at it.She will straddle him till she gets it all the way in ride it for a while and then she wants that monster doggie style till he is soft and drained.

Back