What online dating sites have you guys used?

No matter what site, expect a certain number of fakes, freaks and weirdos. Or simply lonely, isolated people looking for a connection or a few thrills.
After feeling foolish and used at first, we soon realized it wasn’t even about us. We’re attractive enough. And we were relieved to have avoided people who were not honest or genuine.
Our attitude now: don’t take it personally, consider yourself lucky to find those rare nuggets while panning for gold, and if someone enjoys your photos and texts, then you made their world a little more fun, even for a brief moment.
Have fun, enjoy life and make the world a better place.
Jo and Hubby

I've used both Swedish and international dating sites, some more for the sexual kind and some more of the regular kind.
Regular: Tinder, match, badoo, happypancake, elite match,
sexual: bodycontact, klubb6, ix, Aff, darkside
the list can get long on sites I've used over the years.

Wash place is different but SLS was the most successful for me. AFF was good in AZ But KIK groups are usually great too. Usually you'll find someone especially If you're new.

We'd like to know if there's a site where people actively engaged in casual sex actually get tested instead of saying 'trust me I'm clean' Knowing a thing or two about STI and their respective dormancy periods where the carrier is symptom free make 'trust me I'm clean' a complete gamble. We always use condoms anyway, but they don't mitigate all the risk, especially with oral. A clean recent test does. I mean really, if someone said 'hey i've got a raging case of gonorrhea, but don't worry, we'll use a condom' would you feel comfortable with that? Of course not. It's the same gamble trusting 'I'm clean'.
Anyway, we rarely play because very very few people bother to get tested. If there was ever a demographic that should it's sexual dating site members. Wouldn't that be a great site? 'Verified' included a clean recent test.

To me if a person is tested regularly it means they usually have a needs. Like you I use condoms but some people don't in this LS. With that being said I wouldn't show my personal information on that test. If you just wanted the results and I had it fine but not many people plan that.

To me if a person is tested regularly it means they usually have a needs. Like you I use condoms but some people don't in this LS. With that being said I wouldn't show my personal information on that test. If you just wanted the results and I had it fine but not many people plan that.

To us if a person is tested it means they have above average intelligence since the average person doesn’t bother. Not sure how getting tested indicates a need as though it’s a negative. Anyone taking part in various partner sex has a need. Saying you’re clean until you’ve got an issue is absolutely worthless. Everyone says it, and very few actually know. The ‘trust me I’m clean’ crowd are bs salesmen giving out free samples. That’s not opinion. It’s science.

People won’t take our word that we’re real but expect theirs to be taken on disease. We prefer the demographic that comes with those that get it. No dregs.

Back