What nasty, disgusting, filthy scenarios have you imagined your wife/GF in?

For me I have a fantasy that I return to my hometown for my high school reunion. We all end up at a house party and I get pretty *******. One of the guys keeps looking at me and then his phone. He walks over and says hey are you the same slut as on BlackToWhite... showing me picture of myself, obviously me. I try to laugh it off and end up doing shots with a group of guys. Word spreads around and soon five of the guys are carrying me to a bedroom. I ended up being gang fucked by them. I pass out ******* at one point and wake up to find my ex-boyfriend is fucking my ass saying he'd always wanted his cock in my big ass. Word quietly spreads throughout the party, and one by one all the guys sneak up and have a turn with me and my unprotected pussy.

I eventually go home to my awaiting cuckold hubby drenched in cum and draining out of every hole.

What's your nastiest fantasy for your wife/GF?
For me I have a fantasy that I return to my hometown for my high school reunion. We all end up at a house party and I get pretty *******. One of the guys keeps looking at me and then his phone. He walks over and says hey are you the same slut as on BlackToWhite... showing me picture of myself, obviously me. I try to laugh it off and end up doing shots with a group of guys. Word spreads around and soon five of the guys are carrying me to a bedroom. I ended up being gang fucked by them. I pass out ******* at one point and wake up to find my ex-boyfriend is fucking my ass saying he'd always wanted his cock in my big ass. Word quietly spreads throughout the party, and one by one all the guys sneak up and have a turn with me and my unprotected pussy.

I eventually go home to my awaiting cuckold hubby drenched in cum and draining out of every hole.

My wife and I talk about my hung friends cock, she throbs for him, and is so wet thinking of his huge uncut cock. I recently realized that I get hard at the thought of wanting to rub and suck his head after he unloads inside my wife. I don’t feel gay, but he has a beautiful stick, this cucking has got a hold of me

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    873.3 KB · Views: 121
So my last GF worked at the hospital but kinda more in the office type area anyways she stopped by one day and she was all dressed up waaayyyyy super nice and i was sorta surprised would have been fun to bend her over and pull down her tights and get some before sending her off 😈😈😈😈😈 just imagine someone else doing her 😛😛😛😛

I fantasize about having a wife who eats black cum with every meal like it’s not a big deal. Like putting salt or pepper on her food she uses fresh black cum she jerks from a stable of bulls in our employment. At meal time one of her bulls stands over her plate while she jerks the special sauce out of him onto her steak or salad like dressing being sure to suck the last little bit off the end of his cock. She then proceeds to casually eat her meal while we make small talk. It’s like her sinful pleasure to eat black cum and is happy to enjoy her little treat. I talk about work and she tells me about which and how many of the bulls we have living on the property she fucked today and how bc that’s her job. It’s just what she does. She’s a good girl. She tells me she might be pregnant again from one of her bulls, she doesnt know which. I shrug and dont ask who bc i know she doesnt know. She continues to let them do whatever they want to her all day long even though her pregnancy is starting to show. After birthing yet another black baby i look at her completely blown out pussy and reminisce about how tight and tiny her pussy was when we met and what a mess all those bulls have made of it now and i get super turned on. At any given time she probably has a good 8oz of black cum in her body. Likely some in each of her holes and in her belly. Basically the bulls are employed to fuck her whenever she or they want. Under a black light she looks like a jackson pollock painting. I feel bad for her sometimes bc we have a lot of bulls and they all must be satisfied and that’s her job to accommodate them wherever and whenever they want. That means more often then not i’m walking into a fuck session in progress to the point it’s pretty normal. If i cant find my wife i know she’s probably on her back in the bull pen getting sticky.

Another fantasy is each day before work i have to drop my wife off at her big bull daycare where she gets thoroughly used by lots if random black bulls that neither of us know by name. They take turns on her while she’s tied up spread eagle and blind folded on the bed. The bull running the show charges each guy $5 no more no less to fuck her and there’s a line. The bulls use her and fuck her greedily and selfishly for their own pleasure only. Her pleasure derives from being a bigger, looser black cock slut with each unknow black stranger that climbs on top of her without so much as a greeting and goes to work soiling her insides. After work when i pick her up she’s fucked 50 black guys she doesn’t know one after the other, no protection, blindfolded. The head bull keeps all the money she made. At the door when i pick her up she hasn’t cleaned up whatsoever and clearly has buckets of cum leaking from under her tiny slut skirt with no panties on. She skirt is so short that anybody can basically see her swollen shaven pussy if they look. She has a butt plug in bc she wants to keep the cum in her ass as long as possible bc she likes the feeling. When she bends over i see they’ve left bruises and marks all over her ass. She cant walk right and it hurts when she sits in my car but i can see in her face it’s a good pain that she enjoys like she put in a good days work and accomplished a lot. She doesn’t use protection ever and could very well be pregnant but really doesn’t care. We go home where i inspect the damage. She takes a shower and then it’s my turn to make sweet intimate love to my lovely black cock princess. Her pussy is so loose and used to giant black cock that my cock feels no tightness whatsoever. Just a super loose beat hole that’s unusually warm and slippery.
totally hot, my wife would love that

Many years ago we were in a pub in the UK , the pool room was taken up with four old black men ,Kim wanted to play so she put her coin on the table , they laughed and cheered, come play with us , as she waited I noticed her getting hot , soon they called her in , she went as I stayed in the bar , I got inquisitive,looking in she was bending over to shoot with a hand on her now bare ass, they waved me in , locking the door behind me , I watched all four men fuck Kim in every position, finally they lay her on the table and emptied every drop of cum they had all over her .
that is very hot

Why do you have a video that's not you in your profile? The one with two guys in the bar is a friend of mine from Oklahoma...not you.

I had the reunion sex thing happen....only at hubby's reunion not mine

I’ve always fantasized about being on vacation (things seem to be more relaxed) having a great time, enjoying it, getting tipsy and eating great food but then one night we go out and get a little tipsy and flirty with another couple or make doesn’t matter and one thing leads to another and the next thing I know I’m back at the hotel watching my gf get railed by another man with a massive cock ( mines average, just about 6”) and she’s loving it!!! Telling me how it feels so big, how it’s touching places, and of course how much she’s cumming!! Watching another side of my gf I’ve never seem, she just becomes a slut for that massive cock and does things she’s never do with me!! A vacation to never forget

Wife's favourite fantasy is to have my permission to fuck her best friend's husband in front of me. He is an outrageous flirt and loves to let her know she is on his radar. she loves to cum with a large 10 inch black toy in her whilst on all fours, with her arse plugged. I ask her if she wants to fuck him, and if she wants his cum in her. I tell her she is a slut and this always sends her over the edge.

Home invasion at night by 4-5 guys, using brute ******* to have their way with my GF while everyone notice my raging erection and cock oozing precum from watching my plump girfriend getting breeded helplessly and they give her ****** unwanted orgasms every time someone fills her cervix, the perfect humiliation scenario.
That’s hot!

To have my wife go on a first date with a true bull . With the understanding she will do everything he asks . Taking her to " that club" . After dancing and lots of drinks , he takes her to a hotel with 2 friends . Id love to be there , or have him facetime me from her phone while they talk her out of her clothes , or take them off her themselves and fuck her senseless all night

Back