What makes wife a slut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, a 'slut' is a woman who gives no regard as to has her. Heavy party scene, multiple males, no knowledge about who they are or anything else. I'm a one-on-one kind of girl, but there are times (and women) where there could be multiple males, so the difference would be almost being gang-raped, but being receptive about it. Sorry if this isn't clear, but it's the best I can do with my limited vocabulary

Of course, according to my hubby, a slut is simply a woman with a male sex drive!

Donna

To me, a 'slut' is a woman who gives no regard as to has her. Heavy party scene, multiple males, no knowledge about who they are or anything else. I'm a one-on-one kind of girl, but there are times (and women) where there could be multiple males, so the difference would be almost being gang-raped, but being receptive about it. Sorry if this isn't clear, but it's the best I can do with my limited vocabulary

Of course, according to my hubby, a slut is simply a woman with a male sex drive!

Donna
Thanks, you ve been clear enough:)

A slut is a woman who seeks sexual pleasure without regard to what others may think, or approve of. A woman who can walk into a LS party and ask out loud, "who wants to fuck me first?" A woman who wants to cum and cum and use men's dicks as her tools for achieving hours of orgasms without even knowing who was inside her pussy or mouth.2446536

I guess I fit into the slut category because I feel okay being with a number of different guys, without needing to have long term expectations. I do have a type, though, and tend to respectfully ignore most come on lines. Most guys seem scared to make real moves... believing in advance that they will be rejected. But for the one in a thousand who has real game, they will get lucky with me as often as they want.

Last edited:
It's one of those words that should disappear from the lexicon. I would call a woman with a voracious sexual appetite "my kind of woman". I have always has a large appetite for sex and I thoroughly enjoy the experience of my partner of the moment. I see no reason to disparage her with vulgar terms anymore than I would tolerate being called a n-----r

I would say Slut is not a Derogatory Term, I see the term as a Term of Reverence and Endearment! I regard Sluts To be beautiful Ladies who are Open about Loving Sex . Be Honest, if your Wife Was a Slut and Dropped to her Knees Infront of A very Well Hung Black man and Started Sucking his Cock Infront of you then you would be Turned on! So Sluts are Amazing!

Donna
To me, “Slut” has multiple meanings and can be derogatory or empowering depending on the individual and the intention. Among close friends, both female and male (I’m female) I’ll refer to myself as a slut and they’ll say the same. When I participate in what you described as “gang *******”, which I do fairly often, it’s with trusted partners (mostly) and is something I do for sexual fulfillment and am in control of.

It's one of those words that should disappear from the lexicon. I would call a woman with a voracious sexual appetite "my kind of woman". I have always has a large appetite for sex and I thoroughly enjoy the experience of my partner of the moment. I see no reason to disparage her with vulgar terms anymore than I would tolerate being called a n-----r

Game. Set. Match. Succinct. To the Point. Spot On. Should be required reading! Fuckin' A!

How delightful to hear from a descent human being on this site!!

pic_Opinion2.jpg

re: What makes wife a slut? ♀gif_penis-moving.gif

The word shouldn't be limited/restricted to just married women, you know.
• Sluts desire/have regular, un-inhibited sexual relations with more than one individual purely for their own sexual pleasures, with little or no reason other than one's physical attractiveness. No preliminary dating/courtships necessary; just good one-night stand sex.​
• Sluts often have motives of personal 'gain' ... can be money, elaborate gifts, expensive dining, travel, or simply getting personal, sexual pleasures​
• Sluts often wear very revealing clothes at inappropriate occasions because their motive is to gain sexual attention, not necessarily to just look nice.​

Last edited:
View attachment 2602108

re: What makes wife a slut? ♀

The word shouldn't be limited/restricted to just married women, you know.
• Sluts desire/have regular, un-inhibited sexual relations with more than one individual purely for their own sexual pleasures, with little or no reason other than one's physical attractiveness. No preliminary dating/courtships necessary; just good one-night stand sex.​
• Sluts often have motives of personal 'gain' ... can be money, elaborate gifts, expensive dining, travel, or simply getting personal, sexual pleasures​
• Sluts often wear very revealing clothes at inappropriate occasions because their motive is to gain sexual attention, not necessarily to just look nice.​
that about sums most about Sammy and what its all about for her and me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back