What makes wife a slut?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the husband and I go to a party and I end up in a gangbang dose that make me a slut or just having fun
It could! Maybe this is your "first" time ever being with anyone other than hubby and you've had a few drinks and are feeling "randy" as the Brits love saying. I don't think I'd label you a slut, particularly if the hubby was encouraging you along.
However, if you've had other sexual relationships wit men in the past since getting married, and this is your first gangbang, yes, I'd label you a slut who's wishing to fulfill a personal curiosity. Mind you, we guys love slutty women, actually. So, don't feel the least bit offended by that label. The only opinion you need to be concerned with is your husband's, and if HE'S happy ... by all means, be a slut!

My wife is an 'obedient slut'. She fucks other men but with my permission. The act of her being married and fucking other men is what makes her a slut. She could refuse to do it. But she doesn't. She has the capability of fucking other men...the mindset and she does it without issue. She's a slut.
This is the wife. I consider myself a slut and when my husband calls me that, it’s a term of endearment. It means he is proud that I obey him when he lends me out to other men so they can have a place to dump their cum. He loves that I don’t have sexual hang ups that get in the way of carrying out his wishes. He prefers slutty women, so when he calls me a slut, I know that he is saying I am his favorite type of woman, which makes me feel valued and loved. I hope other women who serve their husbands by fucking other men for their husband’s entertainment and pleasure will see the term as an elevation of their status. I hope you will also feel that you have qualities that are among the best that women can possess because you have the strength and courage to do things sexually that make your husbands feel truly special and loved :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back