What made you become devoted to BBC?

Sexy , love hearing and watching white Boys take and serve bbc for the first time . I had so many white boys serve me as their first time . It was beautiful
I served a black cock yesterday. He was quite small, only 4 inches. He had a smooth chest and sensitive nipples, so I sucked them for some time. It was nice. He doesn't like to get sucked so he humped my stomach while I teased his nipples and came all over my chest. I licked up as much cum as I could. Then cleaned his cock and left. It was great. I get hard just thinking about it. I hope he invites me back again.

Last edited:
I just got done doing 13yrs.in prison and I had a friend that after we got to know each other he asked if I ficked around so we went to his cell and I sucked his dick. Then we would start going to his cell quite often and got high and he would fuck me ori would give him some head. It was just unbelievable. Since then i have had two more bbc. Know that I'm out here I want to be feminized and work on getting more bbc. I believe it would be awesome to record me getting gangbanged.

Nothing so dramatic. But the first cock I sukced was black. I really enjoyed it and never could get him to let me sucked him again.

The next black guy was a top only and lied about doing mutual to get me to suck him. I felt a bit used but went back to sucking him with no thought of any recip.

So far that is it. I do have a black single male friend that i would really like to suck. I am still too deep on the DL to out myself that way.
I'm on the semi down low. But my next store neighbor thinks something is up. She sees BLACK men come to my house and step inside where I'm all dolled up in sheer black pantyhose with a short tight skirt and my 48DD bra with DD inserts. I'm wearing a see thru blouse and a blonde wig with red open toed slingbacks with a stiletto heel. She can see me greet him and give him a hug and kiss. She can't see me as I drop to my knees and suck his big BLACK cock!!! He leaves in a half hour and she sees that too!!!

I am sucked my first dick back in 1998. It was life changing. Back then we had xcite personals and then Craigslist. I hooked up at couple of times through xcite. Then I discovered and Adult video and bookstore in Petersburg, VA. Its was kind of on my way to work. It's worked rotating shifts. When's it wash only the 3 to 11 shift I stopped by any few times. This was I 1999. I had been a few times and gave some blow jobs. I went in on and Wednesday morning a wet to the booths and watched some of videos but I was the only customer there. I gave up and was on my way out. There was another older black guy working there. I walked out into the lobby an was looking at some of the availabile videos. He walked passed me and stuck his finger in his mouth and gave me your do you suck dick gesture. I told him yes. He unlocked all door and we went inside am storage room. He wasn't big. Neither was his dick. He might have been 5'8" and maybe 150lb. Average size 6 in dick. It was great though. After it sucked him for 5 or 10 minutes he stood me up and dropped my pants. He had me bend over and suck him while he fingered my ass. Amazing. I loved what he did to me and the way he talked to me while he was was doing it. He never fucked me but we both came. That was just the start.

I am sucked my first dick back in 1998. It was life changing. Back then we had xcite personals and then Craigslist. I hooked up at couple of times through xcite. Then I discovered and Adult video and bookstore in Petersburg, VA. Its was kind of on my way to work. It's worked rotating shifts. When's it wash only the 3 to 11 shift I stopped by any few times. This was I 1999. I had been a few times and gave some blow jobs. I went in on and Wednesday morning a wet to the booths and watched some of videos but I was the only customer there. I gave up and was on my way out. There was another older black guy working there. I walked out into the lobby an was looking at some of the availabile videos. He walked passed me and stuck his finger in his mouth and gave me your do you suck dick gesture. I told him yes. He unlocked all door and we went inside am storage room. He wasn't big. Neither was his dick. He might have been 5'8" and maybe 150lb. Average size 6 in dick. It was great though. After it sucked him for 5 or 10 minutes he stood me up and dropped my pants. He had me bend over and suck him while he fingered my ass. Amazing. I loved what he did to me and the way he talked to me while he was was doing it. He never fucked me but we both came. That was just the start.
Hot

i was 12, in school gym class, showers...a black 12yr old cock was next to me showering, i stared...he asked if i was interrested, i couldnt speak, just nodded my head. said to meet him after school...i did. we went to his neighborhood...sorry, but then neighborhoods were segregated...we got there, he pulled out his dick and said suck...i did...before i knew it, there were 4 more there, ranging in age from 12 to 65...i sucked all to completion multiple times that day...marathon sucking and i did it flawlessly...as well as learned my proper place in society

i was 12, in school gym class, showers...a black 12yr old cock was next to me showering, i stared...he asked if i was interrested, i couldnt speak, just nodded my head. said to meet him after school...i did. we went to his neighborhood...sorry, but then neighborhoods were segregated...we got there, he pulled out his dick and said suck...i did...before i knew it, there were 4 more there, ranging in age from 12 to 65...i sucked all to completion multiple times that day...marathon sucking and i did it flawlessly...as well as learned my proper place in society
Damn close to my experience except 2 buds who were black and I would run home from Catholic school and listen to Richard Pryor records then start flashing each other and comparing which led to dares to suck which I gave into first. After the first time it became more about getting sucked than about listening to Richard Pryor. 🤣

That older guy is sucked off at the bookstore that morning was more life changing than I ever thought it would be. Here was the only Black guy I ever met at that bookstore. Its was shut down at few months later because of all the sex that was going on there. ****** and strippers plus guys sucking each other. It got raided and closed permanently. Then other bookstores in the area had to remove all the doors are from the booths. I lived in Emporia va at that time. My Black gentleman friend told me that the men in Emporia go to the Waverly Country Bookstore. A few months later I made my first trip there. The first of many.

Last edited:
I made a few visits to the Waverly bookstore over the next few months. Sneaking around doing it while wife was at work. When my 3 to 11 shift rolled around I'd try to go atleast once during that 7 day cycle. I'd had some good experiences during that time. But Only glory hole stuff. Well it was a Saturday morning and the wife was working. I left early for work to make a quick visit. I always went to the same booth. I figured it was where the eaters went and the feeder always went for the booth on the other side of the hole. I went into my normal booth and leaned down to take the quick peak. Well a guy saw me enter my booth android was entering the other booth with his dick already out. Didn't take himself as second tomorrow push it through the hole. Its was really impressive. older White guy with at least 9 inches. I sucked him for a bit and he pulled out and asked me to go to a big booth. I had no idea there were big booths. I said sure. So I followed him in and continued to suck his big dick. He left the door unlocked and other people came in and watched over the next hour. Its was a great, but the reason I'm telling you this the following Wednesday. After having a successful Saturday I thought I'd swing by on my last 3 to 11 and see if I could get lucky. I arrived at opening time at 9am. Bought some tokens and went to the booth area. I went to my normal booth at first and dropped in some tokens. After 20 or 30 minutes I exited my booth and made my way back to the bigger booth that I'd had so much fun in the previous Saturday. I was sitting there watching a movie when the door opened and shut quickly. I am a big guy 6 ft 4 and was around 240 at the time. I did not look like a Cock Sucker 😁. I guess that might be why he closed the door so quick. Well if jumped up and opened the door back up and saw him entering the booth next to the one I usually go to. So I made my way to the booth next door to him. I leaned down to take a peak. He had on a jogging suit. I watched him pull his pants down her was wearing some sexy jordasche briefs. I stuck my finger through the hole to signal that I was interested. He pulled his underwear down and moved to the hole. It will a decent sized hole but it was not big enough for him to put his huge dick through. He said sorry it won't fit. I whispered through the hole to go to a bigger booth and he said yes. Now I really got my first real look at the gentleman on the other side of the hole. Black man I'm thinking upper 20s 6ft tall 180 pounds. Great body and handsome as can be. We entered the big booth and I helped pull his clothes off. Oh my goodness. Sexiest man I ever had seen. Now to describe his Cock. 9 inches and thick. Here is the kicker. It wasn't perfectly circular
It was oval shaped. Very broad. I tried leaning over to suck it while sitting beside him. I couldn't get it past my teeth. My mouth wouldn't open wide enough. So I dropped down on my knees between his legs too try again. This time it worked. But barely. His dick was so amazing. This is probably the time that the obsession started. I new in needed to leave within the hour to make it today work on time. I sucked and worshipped his beautiful cock forgot well over and hour. I could tell he was finally getting close when he started to fuck my face. A few minutes later he pulled out and started jerking, telling me to keep my mouth open. He wanted to watch the cum enter my mouth. Damn that was so sexy. First time I really ever swallowed. I'd been a spitter up to that point. The progression had officially started. I'd still suck a white dick but if anyone black guy was there I'd try like hell to suck him first.

Over the next few years I'd swing by the Bookstore when I got the opportunity. The wife and I moved to the country. Actually closer to bookstore. My wife also got a new job. Working in a hotel about 15 minutes from home. Started playing on Craigslist. Started sucking a married white guy from Colonial Heights once a week. Said his wife wouldn't do it. Is really liked it especially when he'd face fuck me. Here had a good 7 inches. Often would have a sore throat when he finished. Repeatedly forsing history dick down my throat. But any way. I was playing on Craigslist. Most people on Craigslist around here never follow through and show up. I put an ad on and the first response was from a black guy from Richmond that had place not today far he'd come to sometimes during the week. We talked a couple of times and he said he'd be down this way the following Tuesday. So he gave me an address and also time to be there. I arrived and he met me at the door wearing only a towel. Sexy well built black man near 50 with a good body. Said he was about to jump in the shower. He'd be out in a couple of minutes. When he returned he was no longer wearing a towel. Nice dick hanging down a good 5 inches soft. He walked around the sofa and stood in front of me. I took his dick in my mouth an started sucking. I loved the way its felt growing in my mouth. It didn't take long for him to cum 15 to 20 minutes or so. We talked afterwards for all little bit. He admitted that he was a plaster of a large Church. Here would come down weekly to write his sermons. Most times with his wife but sometimes alone. So for the next year each time he came alone he'd cum in my mouth. This was the next phase of my change

OK the next phase late 2012. The preacher quit contacting me. I guess I pushed it to hard. I loved sucking him off an swallowing his cum. I guess I pushed too hard trying to get him to fuck me. So he quit calling. Well back to Craigslist. Posted an ad and got a response from a guy in Emporia where is used to live. We messaged back and forth a few times and made a date to meet. Wife was at work and I went to his house. He answered the door and let me in. We went to his den and sit on a love seat. He was a light skinned black guy probably mixed. My size every where but the genitals 😁. I sucked him for a while till he got a knock at the front door. He pulled his pants back on and went to see who it was. I heard him talking to someone. I went to get a peak and kind of freaked out. It was a co-worker of mine and they were kissing. He apologized to him for being busy and he left. I have never spoken to my Co-worker about it since. But anyways. He came back to me and I made him cum. I hooked up with him a second time late at night one night when my wife said her relief at the hotel called off. Sucking him in the den. Here said he wanted to fuck me but he had a roommate that was sleeping upstairs. We made another Date when the roommate wasn't there. This time we went up stairs to his bedroom. Now in my life I'd had anal sex twice and it had been years since. This guy had told me his uncut Cock was 8 inches by 5.5 inches around. I sucked he fingered my ass we lubed up and tried to get him inside me. We tried and tried. He was too big. We gave up and it finished him off with my mouth. A few weeks later it was Superbowl Sunday. Wife was at the hotel working and Grey invited me back over to his house. We're sat in his den for all little while making out like school *******. I started playing with his dick and a couple of minutes later I was sucking him. He said let's go upstairs and try again. Now it was a warn day and I was wearing a pair of shorts with no underwear. I was walking up his stairs in front of him and pulled my shorts down to moon him. He immediately bent me over and started eating my ass. Holy *******, wow. It was amazing. He ate my ass on those stairs for over 30 minutes. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed his hand and led him to his bed. He grabbed the lube and lubed both of us up. He got behind me doggy style and pushed against my opening. Slowly but surely he worked that huge cock all the way into me. Here fucked me so good. I cum harder with him in me then I ever had in my life. Big game changer

OK, time passed and I did have a lot of hookups. Still mostly white guys. But some great BBC mixed in. Then wife quit her job and became a housewife. So my man on man sex life dwindled away. Very hit and miss. Mostly miss. Craigslist did away with personal ads. Very rarely getting any dick. I was playing on a website called squirt. Messed a guy with a BBC Pic and set up a meeting at his hotel room. Yeah its was a guy living in a Baymont inn hotel. I went to the room he told me to come to and knocked on the door. He let me in and dropped his pants, Wow. The pick was definitely him. Not sure how big but definitely double digits. I sucked him off and swallowed his cum. The pick it include is from that day. I have big hands and you can see how much dick is still exposed. This was the first of a few times we hooked up. Each time we hooked up he lived in a different place. Time had passed and I was horny hungry for BBC cum. I was around work and got on the squirt app and messaged him. Told him I'd get off at 3 and he's could be getting off in my mouth by 4. He told me where to come to. Again a different location. This was a little bit different. He was in a low income housing project. He told me which building and what floor he was in. I pulled into the complex and saw that there was about a dozen or more buildings each 4 floors with 2 apartments on each floor. So when I parked there was a football game going on in a field in front of the building I was visiting. There was a bunch of boys playing and a group of dad's watching the game. I had to walk passed a group of dad's on my way to his building. He was on the fourth floor and there was groups of teenagers on each floor. Each was courteous and spoke to me. I think they probably knew why I was there. 50 yr old white guy in the project making a house call. I made it to his door and knocked. I entered and he told me he was babysitting his sisters baby. Basically a newborn. So he pulled me inside the door and closed it. Pushing me down to my knees and dropping his pants. I swallowed his big cock and I was in heaven again. Took a good twenty minutes of serious sucking to get him close to cumming. I was making slurping sounds and he was calling me his bitch cock sucker. He started cumming and I swallowed every drop. I kept sucking to make sure I got every remnant. He finally pushed me away and said I need to leave. I opened the door and all the teens were right outside his door. I'm positive they could hear everything that was going on. They all smiled at me but did not speak this time. I know my face was red but I was proud of what I just did. As I was walking to my car I walked past the dad's again. One asked was in with Grubhub? I said no. I was the one getting fed with a big smile. It felt so good knowing everyone there knew what I had just did.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230902-131036_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230902-131036_Photos.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20230902-131308_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20230902-131308_Photos.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 16
OK, on to probably the greatest weekend ever. It was the end January just before you world shut down for Covid. My wife went on a cruise with her cousin Cathy. I was unsupervised from Sunday January 23rd to Sunday February 2nd. I wanted to take advantage of the situation and hit the Waverly bookstore during the evenings. Hoping to get a chance with some fine BBC.
I worked like normal but was checking online for any chance to hook up. Friday finally came. I was finally going to see what this bookstore was like at night. I arrived pretty early and not much of a crowd. Things had changed over the years. Now it just an entry fee of 20 dollars. That included full use of the booths plus a theater with sofa's. Enough room for around 15 people or things so. Therefore was also 2 small room's in the rear with locking doors that you could lock for privacy. Well it was really disappointing. Rainy night and only 6 or 7 other eaters there looking for a Dick to suck. I was sitting alone in the theater and decided to check squirt site on my phone. It shares your location. I immediately got a chat message that said "hey, how are you in the bookstore?" I answered yes. My profile states that I have a preference for black guys. He asked me to meet him behind the bookstore in his Escalade. I said hell yes. It was raining, but not very hard. I got in his truck and we talked for just a minute. Tasked died in want to get in the back seat? I said of course. He had a average size black dick, but it tasted amazing. I sucked him for 15 minutes ago so and he asked to fuck me. I agreed. He lubed me up and was fucking me good. Now we both were decent sized guys so car sex wasn't that comfortable. He fucked me for a few more minutes and asked tomorrow finish off in my mouth. I agreed and swallowed a nice load. I exited his truck and made my way to my car and drove home. Saturday was about new day. I knew that I had one more night before the wife would be back home. It was tough waiting to get back to the bookstore. I wanted to wait till evening before I got there. I arrived around 6 and only a couple of cars in the parking lot. I was thinking, damn not another slow night. OK, the sofas in the theater are laid out 3 rows in front of big screen and two against the wall on the right if you are looking at the big screen. I was sitting in the first seat against the wall as you walk in. I'd been there alone for around 30 minutes when a black guy walks in. I'm guessing upper 20s. He walked passed me to the little room in back that was on my side. He sat down in the love seat and pulled out his dick. It was dark so I really couldn't see him very well. He was staring directly at me so I got up and walked to the back wall and peaked in to get a better glimpse of what was going on. He shook a 8 inch uncut dick at me. That's all I needed. I asked could I suck it? He said come get it. I got on my knees between his legs and took his cock into my mouth. Great tasting and I was eager to please. It did not take him long less than 15 minutes and I was rewarded with a huge load. Super huge. I didn't waste a drop. I sucked every little drop out of the head.. When I was finished, I thanked him for allowing me to service him especially thanked him for feeding me his delicious seed. He left and I returned to my original seat. Now, maybe 5 minutes had passed and another black guy, early 30s walked in. Went to the same seat as the first and did exactly like the first guy. So I did too. This guy Alsop well built. Only difference was he was cut and maybe 7 inches. I sucked him off quicker than the first one. Swallowed his load and he was on his way. I returned to my original seat again. I was thinking damn I could get used to this. So I was sitting there like before. I'd say 25 minutes had passed. A third Black guy came in. Just like before. Walked passed and sit in the seat in the little room. This guy looked like an African God. He was gorgeous. He was well built and well dressed. So fucking hot. He was super model hot. 6 ft 180 lbs. Looked like he was chiseled out of granite. I entered the little room and he immediately stood up. I wasn't sure. But he wanted me to sit and him to stand while I worship his cock. Which was amazing. 9 inches or more. Thick uncircumcised. Very veiny. It was perfect. The most gorgeous dick I've ever laid eyes on. I sucked, licked and nursed on his dick for 45 minutes. I even took all of it down my throat. He pulled out hand said he didn't want to cum yet. I asked him to please let me have his load when he was ready to cum. He said he would. I again returned to my lucky seat. This time it was a older black gentleman that came in and went to the seat in back. I was still thinking about my African God. I went and sit down beside him and started rubbing his dick through his pants. Another white guy came in and pulled his dick out. The black guy started sucking him. Not what I expected. I sit there watching for a while. I happened to look up and my African God was there. I I'm stood and took him to the other little room. I was so happy to have his beautiful dick back in my eager mouth. I sucked for another hour. I was happy that he hadn't cum yet. I wanted it to last forever. He pulled out and told me that he didn't think he was going to be able to get off. I begged and pleaded to let me try longer. After some persuasion, he agreed. I vigorously sucked and kept telling him how magnificent his dick was. It took another 15 minutes but I could tell he was getting close when he started fucking my mouth. I loved it. I was so ready to swallow that load. I knew it would be a big one. Just as he started grunting that he was cumming he pulled out and started cumming all over my face he covered my forehead my nose. Cheeks too. I was right about his load. Well close to being right. He actually came more than I thought he would. If that was even possible. After the big strings of cum subsided I took his cock back into my mouth and cleaned all the remaining swimmers from the head. I had never had someone cum on my face before. I had to see. So I proudly left the theater and walked through the lobby to the bathroom. Half a dozen men and the store clerk saw me. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Damn, I was a BBC cock whore covered in cum. I didn't even clean it off. I walked back out and went to my car and drove home still facialed. I cleaned myself after I got home and went to bed a happy fag for BBC.
I awoke the next morning feeling absolutely fantastic. I'd been fucked and sucked multiple BBC's. No need to go back to bookstore. It was Sunday and the wife would be home at 6. I did wind up getting on squirt and hooking up with the BBC in the pictures from before. Of course he lived in yet another place. This time a house. Nothing nice but an improvement from what he'd been at before. I was able to get one last load for the best weekend ever. My wife got home later that evening. She asked me if I had a good week? I said yes. Fairly uneventful 😁.

Back