What level of being cucked excites you the most?

As a wannabe white cuck, for me it's primarily about seeing my partner enjoy the pleasures of being fucked by a big black man. Seeing her receive pleasure that I couldn't provide. I believe I would also receive a level of vicarious pleasure beyond what I would gain from fucking her myself, and that's just so erotic.

last night my wife and I went to a lifestyle lounge and she got banged by her b/f and a new guy that we met there. it was so hard watching her get rammed by this new guy , so freaking hard. and then she made love to her b/f in front of everyone. it's so hot. My little dicklette got hard and I was able to penetrate for a few seconds. so amazing to watch her have fun

Watching my wife with her long term lover .... we have not had many over the years but when she finds someone it is electric. Love the intimacy, and the moment when she fully trusts him and wants him to cum in her pussy ... usually she has decided but not told either of us then, after he has fully satisfied, and approached his own orgasm she holds him, just as he is about to pull out (and when she would rapidly drop her mouth down to his cock and suck him though his climax) .. for a moment he thinks she does not realize how close he is, and then that last thrust, past the point of no return and he pushesn deep and starts to cum... her deep moan as she feels his cock expanding and contracting in her body... his moan as he realizes its OK ..... and hlds himself in as deep as possible...

we are not into any particular race, or black men.. its simply abut the physical attraction. Currently we are in between lovers, but a few weeks ago came home breathless and told me about a stunning, fit doctor she had just worked with.. black, mid 40's.. how he literally undressed her with his eyes. How she though she could see the outline of his cock in his scrums. we have had several nights of hot sex talking about him. .... Next time she meets she will flirt and give him her phone number. If he calls or txts we know that very quickly after he will be in our bed. I also expect that he will be the first to cum inside her body, and her mouth on the first night...
Yes, JohnEE, we are on the same page. Over the years, my wife has evolved to the point where when she fully trusts our Bull...(and that does take time for her) she will submit to him in every instance. And, as you suggested, she will remove the condom he is wearing, and without warning want to swallow his cum and finish him off.

I am all about being her chaperone and accompanying her on her escapade. The satisfaction that I get is to be present to watch from afar and listen to her reactions and audible moans and groans as our Bull sends her into a frenzy of resounding orgasms. I know when she starts asking our Bull to talk dirty to her and she reacts by explaining how wonderful his cock feels inside her, she has fallen for him. The fact that our Bull is a long-timer and wants to come back to sexually pleasure my wife repeatedly speaks volumes since it gives my wife a sense of confidence and purpose. My wife has come a long way from the days when we made love she wanted the room to be absolutely dark. I guess she felt self-conscious about her body. Since we brought men into our life's, she has shed that self-consciousness and has become more reassured when making love to our bull.

The holy grail for my wife and I was always the same. A guy she's attracted to physically and emotionally spending the night with her frequently in our home while I sleep in another bedroom. My wife telling him that her pussy is his whenever he wants it, without a condom. She doesn't cut me off but also doesn't let me in her very often. Instead, before he comes over, she milks me with a prostate massage or gives me oral sex.

We're on the level where our bull can stay the night with my wife if he wants ( I ******* in the spare room when it happens ), I'm caged and watch most of the time and I accept to do some of his chores like his laundry and such, we're also thinking about breeding but not sure about it
I'm sure you'll get there and have fun with it.

We're on the level where our bull can stay the night with my wife if he wants ( I ******* in the spare room when it happens ), I'm caged and watch most of the time and I accept to do some of his chores like his laundry and such, we're also thinking about breeding but not sure about it
This would be ideal for me. To have one of my sub wives all night while he cleans the house and have my laundry ready before I leave. With one possibly in the "Oven".
Perfect

Last edited:
Lifestyle involvement 10+ years. Never have been interested in anything but watching the bull and my spouse go at it. I am a big fan of audible love making. My spouse loves for her bull to talk to her. The immediate turn on is to watch our bull seduce my wife. She will usually wear a string of pearls or a gold chain with a cruifix. The low cut front of the dress slightly shows my wife's cleavage. He slowly removes these items while kissing my wife's neck, earlopes, etc. She love the foreplay. When she wears a skirt it usually has a zipper on the back. The bull agrees to slowly unzip it and remove it from one shoulder then the other. His black hands then unclasp the bra and remove each breast from the bra. He then grasps each of the breasts in his hands, pinches the nipples, turns her to face him, and ever so slowly he reaches into her panties to claim his prize. Newbie's have no idea how erotic this is. The sexual tension is through the roof.

The dynamics changed as we journeyed along, when we began we talked about what we wanted/limits etc, those were quickly replaced as we relaxed, the first couple where mmf’s, with more involvement on my part, as we relaxed more and the concerns of negative emotions creeping in and harming our relationship, dissolved, we began pushing our boundaries more and more. We went from meek to freaks within six months, from our first bbc involvement to our first multiple meeting, it became apparent that we had opened a Pandora’s box, as every opportunity we had we was meeting bbc. I had become more voyueristic and encouraged Hayley too enjoy herself to the max. It wasn’t till we met a local bbc, who became our regular for over five years when we both became more submissive, and harder cuck play became the norm, she enjoyed making it obvious to people around us when out with him that he would be fucking her that night, it started to turn me on. He became more dominant, she had feelings for him, and I found out it turned me on even more. The first time I ate her pussy after he had cum, I had never imagined doing, and felt ashamed with myself but when I saw how turned on she was, it blew my head. Have been in situations that neither of us had imagined👍

Last edited:
Okay guys, here's a question that I have for you all. What level of cuckolding are you into? Where is the threshold? I've read about guys that just like watching their wives and girlfriends with a bull or guys who get involved both heterosexually and bisexually. I've read about getting pregnant from bulls, falling in love and leaving hubby for a bull, the cuck isn't allowed to cum or the cock is in a cage or a bull moved in and has basically married my wife and I'm just a slave that is used for money and chores. Some of this sounds insane to me but who am I to judge? So I'll start by saying that I'm cool with watching, not watching but getting pics or videos, helping her and or him and basically letting them get it on just about whenever. That's the cutoff right there. This is my place, I'm the man that runs this home, she is my wife who I love and adore and in the end that's most importantly to me. So how far would you go and why? Please no answers about superior race this and that. I know raceplay is a thing and that's the only way I can take it. As a fetish.
Totally agree. My hubby is my partner who I love. He enjoys watching me with with my bulls, or getting videos and pictures if he isn't there. The rest is not for us. We are not into the rest of the humiliating or belittling of a hotwifes husband or BNWO bs.

Back