What level of being cucked excites you the most?

We had certain rules when we started. She kept breaking them and we decided to let things flow naturally instead.

About 10 years later, I can say that we've crossed many lines that I thought we'd never cross. Probably more than most. Some days it still feels like a dream. That "ultimate" fantasy you started having years ago and thought you'd never fulfill, but 24/7. I certainly lost control along the way.

We stopped having sex about 5? years ago. She still gave me the occasional handjob out of pity for maybe a couple of years after, but at some point she decided she just didn't want to keep doing those either. I will never have sex with a woman again and I don't care. Watching her have wonderful sex is reward enough for me.

She's fucked a couple of my friends several times. She doesn't really like them or how they fuck her but she uses it to fuck with me.

She's had a few bulls that became boyfriends. With them, she fucks, but also makes love. She torments me about this and is one of the very few things that still hurt me every time.

I get insulted and humiliated in public all the time.

I'm responsible for all chores, errands, you name it. She does nothing in the house anymore unless she wants to, and sometimes she does because I'm awful at certain things.

She has her own credit card linked to my account. It's her main payment method. She buys an outrageous amount of clothes/shoes.
If she needs cash before leaving home, she takes it off my wallet and lets me know. She hasn't used an ATM in a very long time.

Raising a family has always been a dream of mine. If I ever am, they won't be mine. I don't think she's joking or playing about this. She wasn't joking with the sex. It's kind of ******* if you think about it. But if it's what she wants, I will support her as always.
Damn man, I feel sorry for you. I mean, maybe that's what works for you but I couldn't stay with someone in those circumstances. If by some chance you're happy cool, but if not gtfo of that situation.

When it is just the BULL, my wife and the cuck . I prep the BULL and my wife before they fu ck and afterwards. If he wears my wife out then I know I have to willingly take her place until he is satisfied or my wife will takeover for round two . Just us three no sharing, nice.

I have many parts of the cuckold scene I enjoyed. Most of my wife's early black bulls were much older and wouldn't get really nasty with my wife early on. Once my wife's early black bull got her hooked on his BBC he bought two of his black friends to join them. Now on a regular basis my wife that was 21 at the time would spend three too four hours alone with three big black guys that were married and much older than both of us. Hell I even bought her to them and picked her up when they finished with her. Once my wife was spending this time alone with these black men they did things to her she didn't tell me for years. Two of the three black men fucking her didn't mind if I watched how much she loved the abuse they dished out.

I have many parts of the cuckold scene I enjoyed. Most of my wife's early black bulls were much older and wouldn't get really nasty with my wife early on. Once my wife's early black bull got her hooked on his BBC he bought two of his black friends to join them. Now on a regular basis my wife that was 21 at the time would spend three too four hours alone with three big black guys that were married and much older than both of us. Hell I even bought her to them and picked her up when they finished with her. Once my wife was spending this time alone with these black men they did things to her she didn't tell me for years. Two of the three black men fucking her didn't mind if I watched how much she loved the abuse they dished out.
Sounds like a wonderful thing!

i couldnt agree more, initially it is full of worries and doubts but totally addictive!!!! your mind is a whirlwind with everything you go through so many emotions and thoughts with me it was a mix of all sorts of emotions, pregnancy,her safety i lost count of the times i wanted it to stop but couldnt, so many rows with me trying to stop the whole thing, changing my mind at last minute with doubts then wanting her to go ahead, so many times until you realise she is going to do it whatever, then inevitably she gets feelings for some she sees, despite that fear of her having those feelings you still want her to meet, then she is later than agreed returning the angst, you know she is getting what she craves for and enjoying it and she is now at that point she is doing what she wants and your letting it happen because it such a thrill when your back together the list goes on and on, the humiliation in some circumstances and then the ultimate she misses her period, the panic then but what do you do? yes you still let it continue you cant stop your hooked!!
That’s all so true.

It’s always a mainly plunging roller-coaster ride emotionally for me, but the dizzy heights of it are so thrilling it hurts.

Okay guys, here's a question that I have for you all. What level of cuckolding are you into? Where is the threshold? I've read about guys that just like watching their wives and girlfriends with a bull or guys who get involved both heterosexually and bisexually. I've read about getting pregnant from bulls, falling in love and leaving hubby for a bull, the cuck isn't allowed to cum or the cock is in a cage or a bull moved in and has basically married my wife and I'm just a slave that is used for money and chores. Some of this sounds insane to me but who am I to judge? So I'll start by saying that I'm cool with watching, not watching but getting pics or videos, helping her and or him and basically letting them get it on just about whenever. That's the cutoff right there. This is my place, I'm the man that runs this home, she is my wife who I love and adore and in the end that's most importantly to me. So how far would you go and why? Please no answers about superior race this and that. I know raceplay is a thing and that's the only way I can take it. As a fetish.
I think it would be cool to have a bbc Dom and black Domme.

Okay guys, here's a question that I have for you all. What level of cuckolding are you into? Where is the threshold? I've read about guys that just like watching their wives and girlfriends with a bull or guys who get involved both heterosexually and bisexually. I've read about getting pregnant from bulls, falling in love and leaving hubby for a bull, the cuck isn't allowed to cum or the cock is in a cage or a bull moved in and has basically married my wife and I'm just a slave that is used for money and chores. Some of this sounds insane to me but who am I to judge? So I'll start by saying that I'm cool with watching, not watching but getting pics or videos, helping her and or him and basically letting them get it on just about whenever. That's the cutoff right there. This is my place, I'm the man that runs this home, she is my wife who I love and adore and in the end that's most importantly to me. So how far would you go and why? Please no answers about superior race this and that. I know raceplay is a thing and that's the only way I can take it. As a fetish.
I’d like my wife black bred no question

Our style is. Typically we start with mmf play so a bi or heteroflexible guy is required. It turns her on and she wants me there while we get comfortable with a new partner. After there is comfort we prefer mmf dynamic but she is open to playing solo when we can't both get kid free as often or during the day since she has some opportunities there. Not really in not chastity outside maybe a hotwife weekend type senerio. We love kinky and slightly taboo roleplay. But are not looking to be "owned". We want high intensity fun scenes that we can enjoy and then love our normal life day to day.

Our style is. Typically we start with mmf play so a bi or heteroflexible guy is required. It turns her on and she wants me there while we get comfortable with a new partner. After there is comfort we prefer mmf dynamic but she is open to playing solo when we can't both get kid free as often or during the day since she has some opportunities there. Not really in not chastity outside maybe a hotwife weekend type senerio. We love kinky and slightly taboo roleplay. But are not looking to be "owned". We want high intensity fun scenes that we can enjoy and then love our normal life day to day.
Sounds a great arrangement

I am a total cuckold, there are very few taboos left in my life as a sissy cuckold husband. I have watched my wife display her birthday suit to literally thousands of men. I have watched her make out publicly with other men, including French kissing. I have watched other men fondle her in public and finger fuck her in public. I love to watch her being fucked by other men, and she can always fuck with other men whenever the urge hits her (which was often). I consider myself to be lucky to be married to one of the sluttiest hot wives east of the Mississippi. In our marriage, I am dominated by my wife. She has control over every aspect of our marriage, including controlling all finances. I do most of the household tasks, and my wife likes me to wear my French maid outfit when I do them. My wife will never have me caged, she wants my tiny 1" white dick to be visible so the whole world knows why she needs other men to give her sexual satisfaction and to give her babies. I am an Ultimate cuckold as I delight in seeing a baby bump form on my wife's belly, proof positive that another man's baby is developing in her adulterous womb. I have been gay all my life, so being pussy-free is a way of life for me. My wife actually enjoys seeing me sucking on other guys' cocks and/or having my ass pussy fucked by other guys. She plays with her nipples and her clit whenever one of her boyfriends use my fem body in the same manner as my own boyfriends do. She enjoys pegging (fucking) me with her strap-on, life-like dildo, and will often join in with her like-minded boyfriends in urinating on me to remind me of my submissive station in life.

Our hot wife/cuckold husband marriage is based on total love for each other. Through good times and hard times, we have always been at each other's side. Other men may fuck and even breed my wife in a hotel bed or our martial bed, but when the cuckolding is done with, she goes home with me. Other men may have sex with my wife, but she will always sleep with only me. Every night, before retiring, we kiss and say "I love you" to each other. Our one unbreakable rule is that neither spouse shall ever leave the other for another man, until death do we part.

Watching my wife with her long term lover .... we have not had many over the years but when she finds someone it is electric. Love the intimacy, and the moment when she fully trusts him and wants him to cum in her pussy ... usually she has decided but not told either of us then, after he has fully satisfied, and approached his own orgasm she holds him, just as he is about to pull out (and when she would rapidly drop her mouth down to his cock and suck him though his climax) .. for a moment he thinks she does not realize how close he is, and then that last thrust, past the point of no return and he pushesn deep and starts to cum... her deep moan as she feels his cock expanding and contracting in her body... his moan as he realizes its OK ..... and hlds himself in as deep as possible...

we are not into any particular race, or black men.. its simply abut the physical attraction. Currently we are in between lovers, but a few weeks ago came home breathless and told me about a stunning, fit doctor she had just worked with.. black, mid 40's.. how he literally undressed her with his eyes. How she though she could see the outline of his cock in his scrums. we have had several nights of hot sex talking about him. .... Next time she meets she will flirt and give him her phone number. If he calls or txts we know that very quickly after he will be in our bed. I also expect that he will be the first to cum inside her body, and her mouth on the first night...
Would love to plant my seed here

We began as swingers, fucking other couples and singles and it had nothing to do with race. But she was tired her small cocks and frankly so was I. I wanted to see her moan for real. What I get out of it is the thrill of watching another man ejaculate inside my wife. I had a vasectomy many years ago after a bad marriage so I've never ejaculated sperm inside my wife. She orgasms when she feels her bull cum inside her. She can tell the exact second he begins to cum, even if he's silent and doesn't let on.
So when he comes to our house for the weekend she plays the role of little white sex slave. She's not allowed to wear panties in his presence and she calls him master or sir. Sometimes he leashes her and leads her on her hands and knees into our bedroom so he can make her kneel on our marriage bed while he fucks her doggy.
We both like the mastery display when he's having sex with my wife. He uses her for convenience and pleasure as if he owns her. On date nights she will remain by his side and respond instantly to his commands to give him head or spread her legs and play with herself as we watch.
My wife is extremely submissive and likes him to order her to do things that make her uncomfortable.
We never use racist terms because it's not part of our game. But the sexual dominance he has over my wife leaves me walking around dripping precum.
He will take her into his room at the end of the night for a final fuck, while I wait in our bed sleepless for her to crawl in next to me full of fresh sperm from her master.

We began as swingers, fucking other couples and singles and it had nothing to do with race. But she was tired her small cocks and frankly so was I. I wanted to see her moan for real. What I get out of it is the thrill of watching another man ejaculate inside my wife. I had a vasectomy many years ago after a bad marriage so I've never ejaculated sperm inside my wife. She orgasms when she feels her bull cum inside her. She can tell the exact second he begins to cum, even if he's silent and doesn't let on.
So when he comes to our house for the weekend she plays the role of little white sex slave. She's not allowed to wear panties in his presence and she calls him master or sir. Sometimes he leashes her and leads her on her hands and knees into our bedroom so he can make her kneel on our marriage bed while he fucks her doggy.
We both like the mastery display when he's having sex with my wife. He uses her for convenience and pleasure as if he owns her. On date nights she will remain by his side and respond instantly to his commands to give him head or spread her legs and play with herself as we watch.
My wife is extremely submissive and likes him to order her to do things that make her uncomfortable.
We never use racist terms because it's not part of our game. But the sexual dominance he has over my wife leaves me walking around dripping precum.
He will take her into his room at the end of the night for a final fuck, while I wait in our bed sleepless for her to crawl in next to me full of fresh sperm from her master.
We can relate to everything you say we are very similar swingers for 4yrs meeting couples and the occasional single guy but then we wanted to take it up a notch or two I wanted to give her a first time bbc bull just to see how she would react and how much more she’d enjoy it he did not disappoint huge cock athletic with huge staying power her fucked like no one had ever before and it was wonderful to see it filling her pussy 3 times in one night obviously she wanted more and this became a regular thing even meeting at our home once we got to know him well even fucking her in our bed which drove me wild the first time I got to see her taken doggy and fillEd with his sperm in the meantime I have become fully cuckolded and am happy to take my place watching and serving them both as they wish my wife and I have never been closer or happier than we are now we are also open to the introduction of another bbc one of his close friends who he assures us would take our experiences to a whole new level we can’t wait to meet him

Back