What kind of Cuck are you?

For me it would have to be between the voyeur and threesome. Would sure want to see her being taken and overwhelmingly satisfied,and sure would want to be a part of it hopefully making it to have her after

Nidhi here
My cucky is a mixture of chastity, voyeur and sissy. We make sure his tiny dickie is caged all the time and he definitely gets to watch and use his face/tongue when needed. The sissy part is very 'lite' - we have him in panties or miniskirts because it is humiliating not because he craves being a woman or something. Max we've gone on that front is tight yoga pants and a training bra

how about submissive cuckold since any man who accepts his wife cucking him is submissive but then the bulls are often submissive and will do what the woman encourages them to do

Nidhi here
My cucky is a mixture of chastity, voyeur and sissy. We make sure his tiny dickie is caged all the time and he definitely gets to watch and use his face/tongue when needed. The sissy part is very 'lite' - we have him in panties or miniskirts because it is humiliating not because he craves being a woman or something. Max we've gone on that front is tight yoga pants and a training bra
So very happy for You and cucky; bi, chastity, sissy, submissive

Back