What kind of Cuck are you?

I found out that letting her date alone and be with him all by herself is the Mount Everest of this life style.

the sex is heart pounding exciting she says being with him alone in his bed

watching my wife getting ready to leave and be with a black lover that she likes and seeing her getting dressed in sexy panties that he’s going to be removing before he slips deep inside her with no condom nothing between them is increadable to watch

the moment she leaves seeing her walk out the door and the car drive away to go to him ( he’s waiting for her ) my heart is pounding

his apartment is only 20 minutes away And after that 20 minutes my mind is racing I know she’s inside by now ...at the 40 minute mark I’m masturbating just knowing they are starting ... kissing... she waking into his bedroom... seeing his bed ....eventually he’s removing her panties in that bed

at the hour mark I’m thinking he’s deep inside her by now they are all alone together just the two of them in his bed alone in his apartment making love to each other no protection between them no one to interrupt them and he goes all the way with her

for her to be in the bed of another man and feeling him release his warm seed deep inside her all alone is some of the greatest sex she’ll ever feel .... she tells me it’s dizzying.

At least try it one time at least you’ll both enjoy it immensely.... especially her.

I found out that letting her date alone and be with him all by herself is the Mount Everest of this life style.

watching my wife getting ready to leave and be with a black lover that she likes and seeing her getting dressed in sexy panties that he’s going to be removing before he slips deep inside her with no condom nothing between them is increadable to watch

the moment she leaves seeing her walk out the door and the car drive away to go to him ( he’s waiting for her ) my heart is pounding

his apartment is only 20 minutes away And after that 20 minutes my mind is racing I know she’s inside by now ...at the 40 minute mark I’m masturbating just knowing they are starting ... kissing... she waking into his bedroom... seeing his bed ....eventually he’s removing her panties in that bed

at the hour mark I’m thinking he’s deep inside her by now they are all alone together just the two of them in his bed alone in his apartment making love to each other no protection between them no one to interrupt them and he goes all the way with her

for her to be in the bed of another man and feeling him release his warm seed deep inside her all alone is some of the greatest sex she’ll ever feel .... she tells me it’s dizzying.

At least try it one time at least you’ll both enjoy it immensely.... especially her.
Totally agree, my wife lets me watch sometimes, peeping from behind the door. I love the fact that she dresses in stockings and suspenders and wears no knickers for her lovers, dresses up for them to enjoy

Kassia answers: We are swingers. He is not cuckold. We exchange partners. Men and women for me. Just women for him.
1,2,3,4,9,10,11,12,13,14, depends what she lets me do. I like all of it but I am straight and no money and I dont join in, its her fun only. She wont let me touch women and I have not been caged yet but she wants to do so

Beautifully described scene that is repeated in tens of thousands of white cuckold marriages every day across the country.

I love to watch my lady get fucked.
I like to lick and fuck her after she has been inseminated.
But, I also fuck other women.
I like to spread my legs for others, whether for a strapon or a real cock.
I like to fuck feminine bois.
What kind I am?:unsure:
You are the full circle! :D
Btw, how does your lady look like?

Back