What kind of Cuck are you?

Alas, it's never gonna happen for me IRL. My wife has been 100% clear and unwavering on that. But based on what she responds to in our role-play and story-time, it appears that I would be "The waiting cuckold", or possibly "Wife on vacation with her lover". Left to my own devices, though, I'd probably be "The submissive cuckold", or perhaps "The chastity cuckold".
My partner was also unwavering and insistent that it would never happen. About 3 years ago.
Last night I was licking her arsehole whilst she chatted with her bull on WhatsApp.

My partner was also unwavering and insistent that it would never happen. About 3 years ago.
Last night I was licking her arsehole whilst she chatted with her bull on WhatsApp.
Seven months ago Mrs J said the same thing, she has been in a relationship with A for six months. See my posts for full story.

I think how a cuckold is depends on the situation. When my wife sat on my face and then lifter her ass so Travis could slide his big cock into her I was pretty much everything. She kept her clit on my tongue and he made sure his cock and balls slide over my face with each stroke. I sucked his balls and licked him and every so often he shoved his cock down my throat. We repeated this many times and often he would cum in my mouth. Other times i just watched as she fuucked a guy or listened. I have never been submissive to another mann or felt inferior but i have sucked a lot of bbc

Back