What kind of Cuck are you?

By now i haven't heard of wives wanting their husbands to try black dicks in person. But if that happens there might be reasons behind that. For some it may be the idea of sharing a good thing with the person who is closest to them. But also, maybe, they just read too much on fetish forums and maybe expect their husbands to be closet gays/bisexuals for letting the wife play with another man? Who knows. Best thing would be to ask those wives.
I am very intrigued by your response
I'd like to continue this conversation....pm?

Mine doesn't and would be horrified if anything happened along those lines and we're on the same page on this thankfully.
Getting us to have sex with their Bull is a means of demonstrating their domination over their weak sissy cuckold hubbies!

1-4 & 7-13... I've done 1-4, and 7-9... Different setup for us though, I am more of a type A personality and am not lacking in my endowment. Wife says she is happy with just me, but has gone out 'for me'. I truly love seeing her with other men and want her to want to go out and be a total slut...

Alas, it's never gonna happen for me IRL. My wife has been 100% clear and unwavering on that. But based on what she responds to in our role-play and story-time, it appears that I would be "The waiting cuckold", or possibly "Wife on vacation with her lover". Left to my own devices, though, I'd probably be "The submissive cuckold", or perhaps "The chastity cuckold".

Back