What is your guilty pleasure images?

I have lots of videos and pictures of my wife with her bulls and my favorites are always facials!!! I love seeing a big fresh load shot all over and dripping off her face and in the videos she sends me, just how much she loves them cumming on her. She orally makes LOVE to those black cocks when they nut on her face and always grabs and kisses and sucks on them with soft moans, milking all the cum out and just showing her filthy lust for her favorite cocks and cum!!! My wife is really sex but never sexier when a black cock is dangling in her face right after she jerked his load all over her pretty face!!!!

View attachment 5332426
You are a good photographer. do you have any photos of your wife kissing and hugging her bulls, both clothed and naked. Kind of how the session with the bull(s) get started? Do you have them already in a thread somewhere?

View attachment 5257644
Blondes are my real guilty pleasure.. I love all beautiful women… but those blondes… they need to be played with!!
I see my wife like this a lot of times when she is thinking about a big black dick. She should get more than she wants today John and Dan got here about 12 for the UFC and college football. I three large flat screens set up down stairs for sports and she is naked fucking and sucking black dicks.

I have lots of videos and pictures of my wife with her bulls and my favorites are always facials!!! I love seeing a big fresh load shot all over and dripping off her face and in the videos she sends me, just how much she loves them cumming on her. She orally makes LOVE to those black cocks when they nut on her face and always grabs and kisses and sucks on them with soft moans, milking all the cum out and just showing her filthy lust for her favorite cocks and cum!!! My wife is really sex but never sexier when a black cock is dangling in her face right after she jerked his load all over her pretty face!!!!

View attachment 5332426
She has WONDERFUL eyes…

Back