What is your extreme fantasy involving your wife?

HankLS

Male
Here's mine.

My extreme fantasy is recording my submissive wife in a gymnasium with 50 black bulls as they each take her in anyway they want..... spit roast, DP, airtight, bukakke....with cum filling and overflowing her ass, pussy and mouth while she she says over and over that she loves me.

As I am still a wannabe cuck everything is a fantasy for me for now. But my extreme fantasy is one in which my wife gets fucked all the time, everywhere and by everyone (especialy by all my friends or by any complete losers) even if she doesn't enjoy it! And all those guys fucking her should think that she is cheating on me, that I don't know anything about all the fucking.

My hubby's been kind of lucky as I've done several things that were his fantasies- had sex with black guys, he's watched me, I've been 'owned' by a guy, naughty pics on the net, slutty tattoos- etc.
But the one thing he wanted, which I've resisted, was getting pregnant by a black guy. I've had my *******, so didn't set out to have any more. Hubbys happy though he's got more than he ever could have hoped for!

Having my lady wear her very short dress with her high heels into a black dance club, She loves hip hop and shaking her ass on the dance floor. I would get her tipsy before we arrived and when we got there I would go sit at the bar and order a few shots for us and have her go out on the dance floor alone to do her thing. I want to sit back and watch how many guys approach her and hit on her. I think it would be a matter of minutes before she was making out with someone and grinding her ass all over a BBC. Her pussy would be soaking wet I'm sure and later would be spread open and stretched by the end of the night.

Last edited:
I think it'd be hot if every night, she'd bring home a co-worker for 'personal work' in the master bedroom. I'd pretend i dont know and hear nothing each night. Sooner or later the guy would have to stay for 'overnight work' each night. After that, they'd go on nights out to celebrate their 'hard work'. I'd remain unknowing, but go out with them sometimes. When the gf says she needs personal time with him, i go home. Finally, he'll keep a bedroom key for any...documents they store in there (fucking her in our room whenever he wants) .

Very fucked up, but basically a break in that turns violent and three or four guys hit me and slap me around until I am cowering in the corner. Then they turn their attention on my hot little 22 year old wife wearing a pink lace negligee and gripping the sheets in terror as she looks at 4 big cocks dangling in her face.

Very fucked up, but basically a break in that turns violent and three or four guys hit me and slap me around until I am cowering in the corner. Then they turn their attention on my hot little 22 year old wife wearing a pink lace negligee and gripping the sheets in terror as she looks at 4 big cocks dangling in her face.
:blackheart:Ok......cls......you HAVE to finish that story....! don't let us down whiteboy....like you did your wife!:qos:

They grab her and rip her nightie off and she gasps and says she will do anything they say and they all laugh and I look down at the floor in tears wanting to die of shame for not trying to stop them

re: What is your extreme fantasy involving your wife?

That every Saturday she'll start mowing the lawn, wash my car, and do the house repairs ... then on weekdays she'll wake me with a blow job and at night put me to sleep with a blowjob ... that's about it. I don't want to ask her for much.

we already doing the half of these :)

This actually happened to my wife while I was gone

I'd go for the Mandingo party I think, taking my wife, along with other white couples, to a big house full of black bulls waiting for them, and then being introduced to the man who will have her.

Here's mine.

My extreme fantasy is recording my submissive wife in a gymnasium with 50 black bulls as they each take her in anyway they want..... spit roast, DP, airtight, bukakke....with cum filling and overflowing her ass, pussy and mouth while she she says over and over that she loves me.
I've given my hubby this fantasy a few times while visiting the Rooster... not 50 but the number is usually pretty big!!! I need to make another visit soon!!!

Visiting wife at work being grabbed by the other girls she works with and shown the clothes she went to work in lying in a pile on her chair. The girls then take me to her, seeing that she has been stripped and made to wear only a short nightshirt, then being ****** to strip and wear a matching nightshirt by the girls. I am then ****** to have my sissy pussy fucked whilst lying next to my wife who is also being fucked by a really large cocked man.

Last edited:
Back