What is your extreme fantasy involving your wife?

What is your extreme fantasy involving your wife?
Here's mine.

My extreme fantasy is recording my submissive wife in a gymnasium with 50 black bulls as they each take her in anyway they want..... spit roast, DP, airtight, bukakke....with cum filling and overflowing her ass, pussy and mouth while she she says over and over that she loves me.
My extreme fantasy is ****** sex with my wife..something like my wifr is caught while having sex in car. police arrest my wife ..when i go to jail to see my wife police ask her to get nude in front of me get police dog to lick her clit then 6 police officers take turn to fuck her in my presence and i am asked to clean up her pussy when done with...

Wife and I vacationing in Mexico. Get caught with 420 the 2 policemen tell us if we go to jail my wife will be fucked by the guards and inmates. We bed them to let us go. They say they will if she fucks both of them. We feel we have no choice other than to say yes. One cop makes a call. It was to his very young nephew who shows up just in time for sloppy 3rds. It was his first pussy his uncurl treated him to at our expense

The more i explore the idea i have recently started to imagine her surprising me one evening when i come home to see her on her knees in front of three tall muscular black guys sucking their cocks telling me to sit down and say nothing...

I would like to just find a muscular big black stud and fuck my wife for an hour or 2 . Lately my wife has become too much for me to handle as she wants sex daily. If there are any muscular studs in Pittsburgh hit me up maybe we can work something out

My fantasy regarding my wife alaways the same. I have had the same wet dreams sometimes with some celebs in place of her and at times in some of the dreams I had it has been my wife instead say Ariana Grande or say the Kardashians. The fantasy is there is some big bbc stud for slowly undresses her while I watch. He takes off her clothes and proceeds to make love to her while I watch and slowly jerk off. After a while he takes her from behind in a spooning position and she motions me to come close. As he is fucking her from behind I start to French kiss her. By this point I'm fully errect and she puts her hand down there and slowly jerks me off while kissing me. This goes on for a while till she cums multiple times. After he pulls out of her. I proceed to clean her up really good. She will then pull me back up and start French kissing me again while telling teasing my dicklett to grow and get big. She will keep up the sph and at this point she will tell my little cock to cum, or will motion me to put it inside her stretched out hole. At which moment I cum by the gallon. If I can last and I make it inside of her, she is really stretched, loose and extremely slick. The feeling is out of this world and she will tell me things like to hurry up and cum, or are you gonna get bigger. I don't last long and I cum a ton. What a hot wet dream it is. I have tried to recreate the dream with dildos in place of the bbc, and getting her to do hot sph talk. We have come close to those sessions. But in the reoccurring wet dream it seems so real.

My most extreme would probably involve being ****** to watch and be verbally humiliated and degraded as she is roughly gangbanged, slapped around, maybe they write some slutty things on her in marker, and in the end they'd all cum inside her, boasting about putting their babies in her belly. And to rub it in I'd be made to clean them and her up :unsure:

Very fucked up, but basically a break in that turns violent and three or four guys hit me and slap me around until I am cowering in the corner. Then they turn their attention on my hot little 22 year old wife wearing a pink lace negligee and gripping the sheets in terror as she looks at 4 big cocks dangling in her face.
I know that it's wrong and fucked up but I have this same fantasy. I have fantasized about this with damn near every ex-girlfriend and even easily half of my female friends. What is wrong with us? Lol!!

They grab her and rip her nightie off and she gasps and says she will do anything they say and they all laugh and I look down at the floor in tears wanting to die of shame for not trying to stop them
In my version of this fantasy instead of looking down at the floor, my girlfriend looks to me to see if I'm cowering in fear and she's instead shocked to see me stroking my raging stiff white cock which pales in comparison to our attackers.

If you haven't ready seen this video clip then you need to. I have basically imagined the scenario that you're describing as if my girlfriends were in the role of this skinny brunette.

Was not a fantasy until somebody actually made the offer - and now it's at the top of the list...

She'd be pimped out to AT LEAST 8 BBCs for a full 24 hours - no restrictions, no limits, no escape. They'd pay $1,000 per guy to have her any way they wanted her. It would all go down in a cheap hotel, and I'd be in the room next door - so I could hear it all. Of course there would be LOTS of video...
Lol lets honest cuck, you'd be down for that even if they paid 20 bucks a piece. *******, maybe you would pay them.

In my version of this fantasy instead of looking down at the floor, my girlfriend looks to me to see if I'm cowering in fear and she's instead shocked to see me stroking my raging stiff white cock which pales in comparison to our attackers.

If you haven't ready seen this video clip then you need to. I have basically imagined the scenario that you're describing as if my girlfriends were in the role of this skinny brunette.

Damn thats a nice video. I also like the idea of a ******* deal gone wrong...my girl didnt want to come with but I convinced her its on the way home. Well we get pulled out of the car by a whole group of black thugs in the ghetto and taken to some abandoned house and...

My girlfriend is on her knees sucking an 18 year old's huge black cock in front of me. I have my pants down jerking my cock while my girlfriend tells me how the teenager's cock is so bigger than mine. When he cums he fills her mouth full and she comes over to me and spits his huge load on my cock. Rather than sucking me off she jerks me off using his cum as lube telling me how slippery his cum is and asks how it feels to have a teenager's huge thick load on my cock.
And this is also a big fantasy of mine. Swallowing the young stud's load and then being told how I just was completely morally and physically emasculated by a superior black dude half my age and then to be asked what it's like to have the seed of his balls inside my body. I have this weird fantasy concept that I toy with in my mind that basically says that if a man who has a larger endowment coats the inside of your body with his seed, he then owns you whether you like it or not. Sorry to get to so weird here but I figure there's a chance that maybe some of you might appreciate that.

Damn thats a nice video. I also like the idea of a ******* deal gone wrong...my girl didnt want to come with but I convinced her its on the way home. Well we get pulled out of the car by a whole group of black thugs in the ghetto and taken to some abandoned house and...
Oh yeah, that's a good one. I mean, I fantasize about that a lot, I wouldn't really want us to actually be seriously hurt or killed, obviously, no one does, but if it were like a virtual reality thing or something like in the movie Total Recall then I would totally choose the ******* deal gone wrong scenario or the home break in scenario with huge ripped muscular sexy enormously hung black guys terrorizing us.

Showing up to a bar with my racist wife who keeps saying ni gger and talking ******* about black guys and we are both ******* and we realize its an all black bar and they lock the door and push me in the corner and tell me they will beat my ass if I get up off my knees and strip her down in the middle of the room. She ends up getting black owned all night long while I cry in the corner, and then I get ****** to lick up all their cum that is sprayed all over her body and leaking from her pussy.

20170712_093812.jpg

Last edited:
Mine is to find a much younger girl of my dreams - marry her, take her to A adult theater where we have advertised for BBC,
i watch all night as dozen's of BBC total strangers, fuck her, and cum inside fertile unprotected pussy.
when the sun comes up, i take her home and am permitted sloppy seconds (well more like sloppy 20th's maybe 30th's)
as i cum inside her i know there is almost no chance i will be the ******* of our baby - but there is a chance a very small chance.
i am of course not allowed sex with her again until we confirm she is indeed pregnant.
then in the delivery room with my wife who is less than half my age delivers "our" baby - as she gives birth she asks me in front of the doctor and delivery nurses is our baby black or white???
i proudly tell her we have a beautiful black *******!!!!
the delivery team now knows i am an inadequate cuckold, my family & friends now knows i am an inadequate cuckold, and think they understand how i managed to marry a much younger - so sexy wife - they think that she married me for my money, and because i support her lifestyle and love for BBC, and that i am a sissy cuckold.

we on the other hand support each other and our lifestyle 100% - that we are perfect for each other - that we love each other - and we look forward to raising and loving our beautiful black ******* together...

That is why we choose this method to get her pregnant - so we would not know who the ******* is - so there would be onone to interfere in our marriage or possible get between us.

(for the haters here... i am 60 years old so odds of me being able to impregnate a younger wife are very very low, i want, desire, need to find the right girl to share life with and i want a baby as part of that marriage a baby too love, cherish, spoil and raise together, i am only really attracted to much younger lady's usually in their 20's - i lived a cuckold lifestyle with my ex for almost 20 years the first 14 or 15 years as a Dominate cuckold - the last 5-6 becoming a more and more submissive cuckold - i know a vanilla life holds no interest for me - so although this is my ultimate extreme fantasy - it is what i fantasize about - and what would be perfect for me)

Last edited:
Back