What is your darkest taboo fantasy?

Would love to hear in a pm whta kind of stuff people are into! For safety reasons, you can always leave a pm. In no way I want illigal stuff posted in here!
My darkest fantasy is black bull cuckold impregnation. But thats really sick and going too far.

Back in 1977-78, a white married couple having a black lover for the wife was not in our conceptual universe at all. Especially a MWC like us who had grown up in the East Tennessee mountains where a black man having sex with a white woman was "taboo" across the board, family, community, culture and church! Making friends with my black co-worker, opened a safe avenue where over 18 months in 1977-78, the wife's instinctive attraction to the black friend, grew to a desire that could not be stopped, in spite of her mental denial of the attraction. The desire won over the denial and so in a way, the black friend being the wife's lover for the next 10 years was a "dark taboo fantasy" come true all on its own!

However, after we became parents, beginning around 1986, we toyed with the idea of her having his baby too. There was much discussion on the subject and the genuine desire was there. But the reality was impossible as we lived in coastal North Carolina at the time, and a MWC having a half-black baby would have been ostracized to to the point of not being able to live there, plus the likelihood of both the black lover and I losing our jobs, as we worked at the same firm. Also, the problem would have been as bad or even worse when we returned to the East Tennessee Mountains where we grew up. So the idea was permanently shelved.

The bright spot, though was that the black friend accepted a new position in Oklahoma, met a wonderful black girl, married, and had his own family! So it worked out best for all in the end.

Back