What Is Your Breasts Size & Cup?

Just to compare and educate others on the various sizes of breasts and cup sizes, please write down your breasts size and your cup size and send a photo of the breasts.Try to be more precise in giving the size that will help other women who don't know their actual breasts size or those who opt for breasts enlargement procedures.Thank you

My breasts size: 38 Cup Size: C

View attachment 1768478View attachment 1768480View attachment 1768481View attachment 1768482View attachment 1768483View attachment 1768484
Very suckable

Wife rocks her 42DDs and this hubby absolutely LOVES them... She will sometimes kneel on our bed, ride her huge thick vibrator and/or the Rabbit Vibrator (top left in one of the photos, on the nightstand) as she's fantasizing about BBC.. telling me "He's fucking me good.. I love his black cock" (etc) as she's slapping me in the face with these huge tits, forsing me to suck (she's sometimes dominant/degrading with me.. and I fuckin LOVE IT when she is!)...

Sometimes she pulls my hair and yells SUCK IT!! as she smothers me in one of these 42s, she'll hold me in there until I'm gasping for air, release so I can catch my breath and listen to the buzzing/humming/whirring of the vibrator driving her near *******... and then she'll SLAM my face back into her nipple(s), screaming at me to "Suck it.. SUCK!!!"

Occasionally she'll stop by my workplace and step into a side (very private) office, pull her blouse up, whip out her tits, whispering her order at me to "Get over here" and smack me with them, make me lick her nipples until they're hard as a rock and huge.. ask me "Is your little dick hard?" and if I nod/whisper "Yessss" as I'm sucking and licking, she'll pull away, put them back under her bra and shirt and walk away, intentionally leaving me hard as a rock and wanting more but... She's in control!!

Last edited:
Back