Your Wife is Out Servicing Black Men!

King Shango

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
675_1000.jpeg

Have you any idea where your wife is right now? She's down at the Motel 6, servicing black men while you are home stuck with minding the *******.

The weird thing is there is nothing you com to about it. Times are hand, and this is the only affordable type work that is fitting for a MILF of her calibre. You and her have talked about it plenty of times, and always she over-rules you with her argument. You have no choice but to sit and watch over the kits while hoping she meets some good-paying clients tonight.

The truth is that your wife loves tacking black men. She considers it a privilege that black men would pay money to fuck her and cum deep inside her pussy

However, unknown to you, your wife never charges black men to fuck her. That's why she always returns home broke!

Your wife would rather give money back to her black clients just so that they get to give her the best damn she's ever gotten.

It's unfortunate for you that you aren't these to watch her in action. You would be amazed at the sort of woman you married for a wife!

6bf9b9cf2e2469cafccdec6dc43d5e59.jpeg

Once in a while, your wife would receive a call from a client, who’d just arrived in the city and is in need of pussy. The calls are unprompted, and you were looking forward to a quiet evening with her when such matters arise. Sure, she could turn down the client and hope he finds some younger ******* to take good care of him.

But that won’t do, and it won’t look good on your wife’s resume if she starts neglecting her clients. Reluctantly, you suggest to your wife to head out and keep her client happy. So, you’re back to minding the house while she wears her slut outfit and goes out for the night. Sometimes, she calls you amid getting fucked to let you know how good she’s doing. She’s getting blacked hard and proper, and you luxuriant in the noise she makes.

View attachment 6460873

Have you any idea where your wife is right now? She's down at the Motel 6, servicing black men while you are home stuck with minding the *******.

The weird thing is there is nothing you com to about it. Times are hand, and this is the only affordable type work that is fitting for a MILF of her calibre. You and her have talked about it plenty of times, and always she over-rules you with her argument. You have no choice but to sit and watch over the kits while hoping she meets some good-paying clients tonight.

The truth is that your wife loves tacking black men. She considers it a privilege that black men would pay money to fuck her and cum deep inside her pussy

However, unknown to you, your wife never charges black men to fuck her. That's why she always returns home broke!

Your wife would rather give money back to her black clients just so that they get to give her the best damn she's ever gotten.

It's unfortunate for you that you aren't these to watch her in action. You would be amazed at the sort of woman you married for a wife!
Many white women don't want to make money from Blacks for services rendered because they think it isn't fair. Even taking their cut from a Black pimp is problematic. I've heard many worry they are taking too much.

View attachment 6484228

Once in a while, your wife would receive a call from a client, who’d just arrived in the city and is in need of pussy. The calls are unprompted, and you were looking forward to a quiet evening with her when such matters arise. Sure, she could turn down the client and hope he finds some younger ******* to take good care of him.

But that won’t do, and it won’t look good on your wife’s resume if she starts neglecting her clients. Reluctantly, you suggest to your wife to head out and keep her client happy. So, you’re back to minding the house while she wears her slut outfit and goes out for the night. Sometimes, she calls you amid getting fucked to let you know how good she’s doing. She’s getting blacked hard and proper, and you luxuriant in the noise she makes.

It's no different than if she was a doctor or anyone else who's on call. It's her job and I support her in it.

My wife and ******* are currently on vacation in the Caribbean. My wife has been servicing a black guy after our ******* went to bed .
My wife went back to her room had a shower cleaned her pussy got dressed in a white loose skirt and push up half cup bra without knickers so she could flash her bald pussy if she noticed a black guy eying her up in the hotel bar .

My wife and ******* are currently on vacation in the Caribbean. My wife has been servicing a black guy after our ******* went to bed .
My wife went back to her room had a shower cleaned her pussy got dressed in a white loose skirt and push up half cup bra without knickers so she could flash her bald pussy if she noticed a black guy eying her up in the hotel bar .
You sure your dau-ghter isn't helping her service some cocks??

M
View attachment 6460873

More than likely

Might add, I love coming home from my job and catching her still doing hers!! Love walking in our bedroom with her either sucking or riding a BBC and she smiles and motions me over with her finger and grabs my face and gives me a kiss in between gasping and moaning and tells me as a BBC is buried deep inside her where I can’t begin to think of reaching, “I love you baby”. Sometimes, she hears me come in and has them pull out and cum on her face right before so she can give me a welcome home and I love you kiss with their cum freshly applied all over her lips and face!!! ❤️
IMG_6205.jpegIMG_6206.jpeg

Last edited:
My wife, as a stay at home wife, she does have one job and her job is to service BBC and send me pictures and videos when I’m at work and she is home being pounded…..lucky for me (and a lot of nice BBC’s) she takes her job extremely seriously and excels at the task!
I know a guy who made a similar agreement with his wife. Dealing with his erections while at work is a problem with this arrangement. lol

Might add, I love coming home from my job and catching her still doing hers!! Love walking in our bedroom with her either sucking or riding a BBC and she smiles and motions me over with her finger and grabs my face and gives me a kiss in between gasping and moaning and tells me as a BBC is buried deep inside her where I can’t begin to think of reaching, “I love you baby”. Sometimes, she hears me come in and has them pull out and cum on her face right before so she can give me a welcome home and I love you kiss with their cum freshly applied all over her lips and face!!! ❤️
View attachment 6503006View attachment 6503007
IMG_20230929_083937_240.jpg
A French kiss from his wife when her mouth is full of her bull's sperm is her sexiest confession that she still loves you

Back